aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on the Tartan Army Messageboard that one guy went to get flights from Edinburgh to Madrid for 23 return and by the time he clicked his mouse for "Order these flights" it soon became 130.

Do what we did for the Scotland game in Paris: Stagger your journey. Its a lot cheaper to get flights from Liverpool/Newcastle/Dublin etc to Madrid, because most people are booking up to leave from Scotland. We ended up flying Glasgow to Dusseldorf, then Dusseldorf to Paris. Worked out as 60 odd each return, and managed a night out in Dusseldorf to boot :)

Spending an evening checking flights to France/Germany/Italy/Ireland/Portugal, then check their prices to fly to Madrid, can easily save you a couple of hundred 's

Quite a few of my mates got booked up last night too, using a Ryanair offer which expired at midnight. Think it worked out as 42 return from Prestwick to Paris to Madrid and back. Hope they realise there is more than one airport in Paris, so have booked the same one!

I recommend you get your accomodation booked asap, as they'll all go pretty quick!

3 more sleeps till Scotland game :)

No details regarding the tickets yet. I'd imagine so though.

Plenty of my mates have season tickets and won't be going, so i'll just get them to get for me!

If you need a hand acquiring tickets, let me know, should be able to sort you out too.

is that an open offer to anyone or just to your pals? ;)