aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the fuck up you bunch of dicks.

RossP- I got ICT to phone you because i thought it would entice you back to actually go and see a game again rather than continuing to bask or glory hunt in Scotland's glory. Though i guess seen as though they bottled the Georgia game you'd be back anyway ;)

Clav Divs- Tannadice has great pies. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Maxi- Get some game bitch.

That made me laugh out loud as well!!

Just because I don't mention every Caley game i go to, doesn't mean i don't go. Been to 3 so far this season and i'll be at the next 3: Dons cup game, Rangers at Ibrox and home to motherwell. Not bad considering the money i've had to spend doing up the new flat, and various weddings and gigs i've had to schedule into a hectic life.

I'll keep fishing if you keep biting ;)

And yes, i will enjoy the Scotland v. Italy game at Hampden. Hope your live feed on your computer goes well. Make sure you turn the volume up so you can hear a crowd atmosphere...

Expecting a piss poor turnout for this. If you don't know what I look like, I'll be the one in the middle of the South Stand singing "What a shitey home support".

Dons fans, what do we think of all the proposals (from fans only, haven't heard anything out of the club) for seating re-arranging?

The logic behind it is that the Merkland would become like the Shed at Tannadice, anc being closer to the pitch and to the rest of the supporters would create a better atmosphere rather than the Ultras etc. singing away where naebdy can really hear them let alone join in. They're also arguing that putting the kids in the RDS would make it possible to have stuff happening for them on the concourse to get more of them in.

It's a nice idea on paper.

The logic behind it is that the Merkland would become like the Shed at Tannadice, anc being closer to the pitch and to the rest of the supporters would create a better atmosphere rather than the Ultras etc. singing away where naebdy can really hear them let alone join in. They're also arguing that putting the kids in the RDS would make it possible to have stuff happening for them on the concourse to get more of them in.

It's a nice idea on paper.

I'll have to leave my house earlier with further to walk for crying out loud.

Change of scenery would be good though. The sound travels better out the Merkland road end so it would make the 5 or 6 that sing sound like 12 or so... Seems like a nae bad idea though. RD stand would lend itself better to family fun activities like watching a recorded football match on you iPod for those days when some the Dons sleep in.

nba0116l.jpg

If only you knew what a Bravia Engine is and how it differentiates pixel representation on-screen. Or why Blu-Ray is scientifically better than HD-DVD. Or how Bose direct reflection works. Or How to arrange leads in order of which one reproduces the best picture. How sound quality is dictated in Hi-Fi seperates. The list goes on. You have no idea.

If only you knew what a Bravia Engine is and how it differentiates pixel representation on-screen. Or why Blu-Ray is scientifically better than HD-DVD. Or how Bose direct reflection works. Or How to arrange leads in order of which one reproduces the best picture. How sound quality is dictated in Hi-Fi seperates. The list goes on. You have no idea.

Skills to pay the bills 8-)

WTF ROFL!

855109~You-Got-Served-Posters.jpg

:up: