aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 to the dons, Aluko and Miller. Nice birthday present!

Wish I'd gone to the fucking game now. Ah well.

You really should have. Dons playing some genuinely exciting football at times, some real needle in the game and couldn't have asked for more amusing sendings off. Comfortably our best performance of the season.

I forget in between times how much I hate United, with their shitey version of Billy Boys and all the rest of it. YAS.

agreed!

what about richie byrne storming forward like a freight train!!! Awesome! *HONK HONK*

Problem is his turning circle is remarkably similar to a freight train.

If Aluko's fit I'd really want to see both him and De Visscher start either side of Miller. I'd also enjoy a Touzani-Severin-Nicholson central midfield.

agreed!

what about richie byrne storming forward like a freight train!!! Awesome! *HONK HONK*

Aye... Byrne about back in my good books... Touzani gets a start at last. Dare I say it but Zander not really missed today? Not that I'd want him on the bench though. I think all the second choice players today deserve more first/regular starts. Earned in the best way.

Shame Clarks wasn't on eh ;)

What a game, fuckin buzzin after that result!! Oh how bad must that cheatin dirty cunts keeper be feelin after Miller beat him fae miles oot!!!

Hopefully we see a bit more of that from JDV, he was unlucky not to score. Best Performance of the season and we didn't have Seve, Makie, Smith! What a powerhouse of a performance from Nicholson again, he was all over the park. Although cant really fault anyones performance the day, well apart fae the refs!

All in all Im a very happy Dons supporter the day! :up:

We even got some singing in the South for a change!

agreed!

:laughing:

Definately best performance this season.

De Vischer and Aluko were amazing down the wings.

What a chump the Dundee Utd keeper was though. Doubt it will happen, but I hope some disciplinary action is taken against for doing that.

Apparently Aberdeen have the best form for the past 6 games.

What did he do? Don't remember reading about him in any match reports.
Aluko went down on the edge of the pitch by his goal after trying to convert a De Visshcer shot. He lifted him off the pitch so he could get on with the game. This before the physio arrived to see what the problem was. Really poor show and potentially dangerous. He was booed by every Dons fan for the rest of the match and probably will from now on. Aluko pretty easy about it and says it happens, he thought it was his physio. Dundee Utd showing themsleves for what they are

Aluko went down on the edge of the pitch by his goal after trying to convert a De Visshcer shot. He lifted him off the pitch so he could get on with the game. This before the physio arrived to see what the problem was. Really poor show and potentially dangerous. He was booed by every Dons fan for the rest of the match and probably will from now on. Aluko pretty easy about it and says it happens, he thought it was his physio. Dundee Utd showing themsleves for what they are

Ah right, I do remember the commentators saying something about that. Pretty disgraceful behaviour to a fellow professional. Didn't they keep the ball at one point after we'd kicked it out as well?

Ah right, I do remember the commentators saying something about that. Pretty disgraceful behaviour to a fellow professional. Didn't they keep the ball at one point after we'd kicked it out as well?

Yeah they did. They simply didn't like the fact that they were getting it up em big time by a team they probably expected to beat... Sweet satisfaction.

Same effort again on Thursday chaps! Hope Touzani gets a regular start now. Essence of cool on the pitch and some nice passing as well...

Aluko is going to fine for Thursday. It seems it was just cramp as he is still building up his match stamina. He is all over the pitch and fast with it so no surprise his legs started to go.

Can't wait for Thursday!!! Confidence seems to be on the up in the Dons camp so fingers crossed we don't get a crushing blow.

Aluko is going to fine for Thursday. It seems it was just cramp as he is still building up his match stamina. He is all over the pitch and fast with it so no surprise his legs started to go.

Will Calderwood play him on Thursday though? I'd want him involved at some point but I can't really decide whether I'd start him. Exciting times...

Will Calderwood play him on Thursday though? I'd want him involved at some point but I can't really decide whether I'd start him. Exciting times...

Starting him on Saturday made alll the difference. Walloped startight in about no messing he did and probably brought the rest of the team with him. Get Maguire in there too. Fuck, just play the same team with added Severin for good measure.