Early Warning of

- Severe Gales

Regional risk assessment for the following areas

- Grampian(60%)

- Highlands & Eilean Siar(60%)

- Orkney & Shetland(60%)

- Central Tayside & Fife(40%)

- NE England(20%)

- Dumfries and Galloway, Lothian & Borders(20%)

- Strathclyde(20%)

- All other regions less than 20%

The Met Office is expecting a period of very windy weather over northern Scotland during Thursday. Winds will increase during the morning to give gusts of 70-80 mph with perhaps in excess of 80 mph over the far north of Scotland, including Lewis and Orkney, bringing a risk of disruption to transport and power supplies. Showers will turn to snow at times mainly over high ground which could bring some disruption over the higher routes. This is the final issue of this early warning.

:(

On the bright side it should encourage us to keep the ball on the fucking ground.

ouch unlucky for the fans in the uncovered sections!

think our tickets for it are pretty good considering there wasnt much left on monday (south stand block x half way up) however, me and stewcat are in the uncovered bits for the copenhagen game...in bloody december!! i'll try and get that changed though if copenhagens away allocation gets reduced as ive heard there is a chance of.

ouch unlucky for the fans in the uncovered sections!

think our tickets for it are pretty good considering there wasnt much left on monday (south stand block x half way up) however, me and stewcat are in the uncovered bits for the copenhagen game...in bloody december!! i'll try and get that changed though if copenhagens away allocation gets reduced as ive heard there is a chance of.

I bought my thermal long johns from Marks N Sparks yesterday. Jnr one's for the boy as well. 'The lass on the counter said that the weather must have changed as she had been selling lots of these'. I told her that there are some busy football matches coming up and that will explain it... Had my thermal top for a while now and the best foottball related purchase I have made, apart from the tickets for the UEFA nights, hopefully!Aluko in for a rude awakening and some character building weather tomorrow. Reckon he won't play for too long!

I bought my thermal long johns from Marks N Sparks yesterday. Jnr one's for the boy as well. 'The lass on the counter said that the weather must have changed as she had been selling lots of these'. I told her that there are some busy football matches coming up and that will explain it... Had my thermal top for a while now and the best foottball related purchase I have made, apart from the tickets for the UEFA nights, hopefully!Aluko in for a rude awakening and some character building weather tomorrow. Reckon he won't play for too long!

Coming from tropical Birmingham it certainly will be an eye opener! Don't suppose the Moscow players will be too concerned. I'm just going to wear all my clothes.

I'm too excited about this game.

Coming from tropical Birmingham it certainly will be an eye opener! Don't suppose the Moscow players will be too concerned. I'm just going to wear all my clothes.

I'm too excited about this game.

40mph winds howling in off the north sea and whipping around the stadium with added weet. Can't wait! Gimme Birmingham any day!

I stood in one behind the goal. Which would be, the stand to the right of the one with the 'hospitality' section. It was snowing. Coldest game ever.

Heikkenen and Mackie in a 2-0 victory? I was there too. Coldest I've ever been at a football match. Horizontal sleet blowing in from the sea. Most of the folk I was down with were in the pub by the 2nd half.

Cant wait till the morn. I think im walkin doon to the game from Northfield after the missus finishes her work. I've got my season ticket seats for both UEFA home games. South Stand, Block S, Row FF. RIght on the aisle, so as long as i wrap up well!!

Defo goin on the piss afterwards though! Regardless of the score!

I stood in one behind the goal. Which would be, the stand to the right of the one with the 'hospitality' section. It was snowing. Coldest game ever.

The East Terrace is the one that backs out onto the seafront. I have actuallly seen the waves come into the back of the stand and give people a soaking. That game was abandoned due to fog, natch.

:up: