aberdeen-music

I'm offski...

Afro Droid

I actually had a leaving bash booked, but I'm gonna have to go a month and a half earlier than planned, to rehearse for tour. But Bri has kindly moved the date to 8th September, I'll be back then to, er, set my affairs in order.in So that's The Moorings, some bands playing, RL probably, DLS hopefully, Ape (Robb, Hugh and G doing garage rock covers).

Radio Lucifer's last proper gig will be supporting The Wildhearts at Moshulu on 10th May. Nice way to bow out. Robb, Oggy and my brother are forming a stoner rock band with Justin Risactonia and they're in contract negiotations with Brian over the singer position, but Fudge's fee is extortionate. Binky's already gigged his new band, the hardcoretastic Attack The Hive: www.myspace.com/attackthehive

So yeah, cheers to all the lovers and haters, hopefully I'll get to see most folks before I go.

Stripey, if you don't have anything useful to say which is relevant to the topic, don't bother posting. :love:

Nah just helping the mods do their job, since 9 times of 10 they don't seem to be arsed doing it anyway.

Anyone coming to the site who doesn't know or care who Johnny Lucifer is shouldn't have to read a load of personal comments etc between mates in the Music Discussion forum.

Anyone coming to the site who doesn't know or care who Johnny Lucifer is shouldn't have to read a load of personal comments etc between mates in the Music Discussion forum.

No one HAS to read it. They could just look at the first post in the thread, think to themselves "I don't know him and I don't care what he has to say, I'll go and look at something else." Just like I do when I see threads started by you. Fnar! :-)

Seriously though, congrats to you Chris. I'll be stealing some of your possessions and seling them on Ebay once you're an international rock star. :up:

No one HAS to read it. They could just look at the first post in the thread, think to themselves "I don't know him and I don't care what he has to say, I'll go and look at something else." Just like I do when I see threads started by you. Fnar! :-)

..or the mods could just act in a consistent manner and move this off topic thread to general discussion where it ought to be.