aberdeen-music

'1001 Albums you must hear before you die.'

Paulscoconutass

HMV currently have a shitload of these albums on offer so I thought I'd treat myself and catch up with a few of these 'must hear' CD's. The Manics - Everything Must Go and MYLO - Destroy Rock and Roll were the choices and although they're both alright, with a few big singles on each, I wouldn't exactly call them instant classics.

It'd be a sweet idea if everyone posted one album that they'd want everyone else to buy, or at least check out because I can't help but feel that the book's just filled with massive albums that most folks parents own / discs that have always carried the 'trendy' or 'groundbreaking' tag.

Anyone else had a gander?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Casualties - On The Front Line (for punk)

Rammstein - Mutter or Sehnsucht (for metal)

both really good albums' date=' start to finish is packed with great tracks.[/quote']

that must be a record. one post in and already fucked up the thread by posting two albums instead of one. doh :p

i'd recommend V/A - twenty years of dischord

that way i get tons of shitkickingly good bands, righteous punk fury and cracking tunes in one fell swoop.