aberdeen-music

Unlikely Cover versions

emergency72

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

Type O Negative doing Summer Breeze by The Isley Brothers. Better than the original if you ask me! Johnny Cash doing Rusty Cage by Soundgarden was another one that had me thinking 'Huh?' at the time, but again, a fantastic version.

Crazy Town cover Refused....seen it all now

This is truly awful!

that made me want to rip my monitor apart to tear out their fucking eyes and wrench their still beating black hearts out to burn them in front of their fucking faces then shove back in place through their anus' which will already have been widened from satans own scaly pecker.

fuck sake.

they only seemed to be playing the intro to it as well, just over and over again.

on a happier note anything covered by johnny cash is ace, particularly rusty cage though.

HIM-larger than life < it may be by a shitty boy-band, but HIM nailed it with that one. they have also aparantly been covering a madonna song on their tour, but didnt play it in glasgow :down:??

Guest bluesxman

Johnny Cash did loads of great covers on his last few albums, my personal favourites are -

Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I See A Darkness

Nick Cave - The Mercy Seat

Nine Inch Nails - Hurt

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

Neil Diamond - Solitary Man

The Beatles - In My Life

U2 - One

Crazy Town cover Refused....seen it all now

This is truly awful!

this isn't all too suprising considering their musical background and the various covers/rip-offs they have done in the past. but yes' date=' that is a pretty insulting cover.

on a different note: [b']REFUSED ARE FUCKING DEAD (the dvd) is out today in the USA and Canada!!!