aberdeen-music

People you're bizarrely attracted to....

Alvin Starclusk

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story: honest. In 2001 I was going out with a girl and then was walking into work at the time (I worked at the BBC) and saw her in the corridor. I was a bit bemused but went up to say hi and then found it wasn't her but her absolute double. Turned out she was Meg White: I had never heard of The White Stripes at the time: they were in doing a session on Jools. As soon as they become big my girlfriend was getting stopped in the streets. True .

Mine too! I had my appointment with him today. He offered a firm' date=' manly handshake. It's been said he looks like Ross from Friends, but I don't think Ross has oriental eyes[/quote']

he gave me his email address (as he does) and i was like...awwwww!

Then he told me his 6 month old son kept him up all night and i was sad! haha! i think i may be going to him for advice a LOT this term ;)

Jackie Bird. She's too tall' date=' stick thin and ginger but I can't help myself.

and a couple from my youth. Poly Styrene. I think it was the attitude and voice. And Muriel Gray. The most pointy face on the Tube but a gorgeous accent. I always dreamed of meeting her in the hills.

Pete[/quote']

I sadly admit to Muriel Gray....god knows why! Also Katie Murphy the actress....kind of similar to Muriel in the totally opposite of beautiful, yet somehow has 'it' stakes. I once wrote a song about her I've been told to resurrect and start doing live.

Wonder if it's possible to stalk whilst using a zimmer frame?????

Hahaha' date=' errr everyone knows what i look like already.

But its good to know that Steve Irwin finds me attractive. Know if it's only Sam Annal and not Paul Cocoass thats using that account this time i'll be happy in a man-on-man way. :D[/quote']

Surely not the Sam thats banned from this site using another account - tut tut, well that explains the twattish comments earlier.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest pop-notmyface

on the matter of bizarre attractions...does anyone find videos of pedestrians getting knocked over strangely entertaining?

i was watching the one on ebaums' world where the japanese/chinese/korean/or-something guy was running across a triple carriage way, and managed to get knocked over just on the last lane...he was so close to reaching the other side too. he was spinning over the car like a matchstick...lovely. aah, our fragile lives...