aberdeen-music

Bands you havent seen yet but want to (05 VERSION)

Hog

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bonny prince billy (but that'll be sorted next monday night!)

godflesh (nae chance' date=' dang it).

JAMIE LIDELL...(hopefully going to see him on August 27th, 2005 London Canvas / TDK Festival )

spike pile driver (one day, wink wink).[/quote']

Spike and Maple hehe.

Seen Godflesh when they supported Devin Townsend, was good shit. Heard good things about Jesu though

I've had the good fortune of seeing almost all of my favourite bands at one point or another. I've yet to see Goldfrapp, but will be doing so in October. I have to see Pretty Girls Make Graves at some point though. I'd love to see Death Cab too. And if I could see Placebo again I'd be a happy man.

I can't think of local bands I haven't seen. New Dedalus will be nice I imagine.

Project: Ven Hell.

Gavfest this saturday if you like..... :cheers:

Local: Id like to see Dear Jon again....seen pretty much everyone else...looking forward to seeing doris/mavis at Gavfest.....

*Fame* Le Savy Fav, Blonde Redhead (is coming true this december for both) Lightning Bolt (never going to happen) Coachwhips (maybe, missed them in Glasgow)

Spike and Maple hehe.

Seen Godflesh when they supported Devin Townsend' date=' was good shit. Heard good things about Jesu though[/quote']

"gods army" could always take maple's place on that bill.... ho ho.

My pal Ewan saw godflesh in Berlin, when someone lost their hearing and one woman came, thanks to the bass. (well, thta's what he told me)

also!

Labrat, mistress, cephalic carnage, neurosis, TOOL :D, knut, nostromo, lazarus blackstar,

meshuggah, mortician, bongzilla, as the sun sets, daughters, napalm death, the red chord,

sick of it all, tusk, isis, agoraphobic nosebleed, anodyne, army of flying robots, discordance axis, fear of god.

But sadly some of these bands will never come to the uk