aberdeen-music

In Aberdeen you can ________

penmaster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan
union terrace gardens was fun until i got mugged by a junkie as he tried to get me with his needle....

SERIOUSLY? My poor little baby!! You tell me who it was, I'll get him!! :swearing:

Guest Logan

Certainly not!

I was just casually walking home one evening when this ginger junkie walked passed me and said "aright?"

Naturally doing my thing I ignored him and kept on walking, when he turned round and shouted to me "I SAID, ARIGHT?!?!" So instead of him coming up to me and possibly knocking my block off I just said "aright" back.

I saw him the other day with Vik, and she told me that guy is a maniac and likes to start fights with random people for no reason. Lucky escape there!

Hope you're okay chick!

Yea' date=' is there anything actually exciting/worth the time to do in aberdeen?[/size']

Well PenMaster you're in luck because there is a place in Aberdeen that opens you up to unworldly fashion, music, culture, poetry and temptations beyond human comprehension. Most people ask me "but where....where shalt that be my lord?!" and its right here:

maps?li=lmd&hl=en&q=train+station+loc:+Aberdeen&num=10&cid=57147497,-2095383,5919920284611213354&radius=0.000000&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Find this train station and find your gateway to somewhere......anywhere else!

(Not Birdman)

when i'm not working or drunk, i can normally be found in costa ottakers reading books for the price of a primo mocha. I think that says a lot about Aberdeen. I think that says a lot about me. I also like to pretend i'm a spartan hoplite storming union street and impaling all those that block my path. That says more though.

i enjoy nightime walks along the uni's at garthdee

or going to the tunnels for something to drink and audio to pleasure my precious ears

other than that

im tempted to check out that stand up comedy night

Is the stand up on a friday night? One of the security folk from the Lemon Tree does/did some comedy on a friday at the tunnels and he was pretty good, he has us all in sitches during shifts at any rate.

Guest Neubeatz
In aberdeen as soon as you get off the train or bus... you can get a "suc an a fuc" from a toothless smackhead.

Welcome to Aberdeen' date=' the city of prostitution.[/quote']

Smack Shitheep ;)

Is the stand up on a friday night? One of the security folk from the Lemon Tree does/did some comedy on a friday at the tunnels and he was pretty good' date=' he has us all in sitches during shifts at any rate.[/quote']

Please tell me it's the bald one who also "minds" Internacionale. That would be the biggest reversal of my expectations ever!

it would be perfect if thoughs neds didnt try and take beer off us every time im down their

I wittnessed such things once when I was there with my loved-ones. I couldnt beleive it. The drunker -bozzer-radge tried to hit the lad when he wouldnt give him some beers. Ive never been back since

and as for things to do...the winter gardens...........loveley floral scents.

Seaton park on a sunny day + the third world centre on a rainy one

best thing i saw in duthie park was when some lads were innocently having a kick around when this junkie stood up and starts bellowing "HERE" at them, indicating he wished them to pass the ball. they managed to ignore him for a fair while but then a slightly miscued kick went bobbling towards him so they held back waiting for his contribution to this innocent male bonding experience. he booted it as hard as he could to the other end of the park, took a swig of his beer and sat down.

i mean it was harsh, but it was funny as well.