aberdeen-music

Liverpool Champions League winners :D

kirkt

Now comes the debate- Everton or Liverpool... Who plays in the Champions League NEXT season? Should Liverpool be allowed to attempt to defend their title, or do Everton deserve it because they finished in the top 4 in the Premiership?

Would not like to be the one responsible for telling whichever team it is that they ain't the one.

a crazy game, not quite the best final i've ever seen, but still it's up there.

The milan fans must be gutted, i was so disappointed after the game, i can't believe traore is a european champion. :D

I wont say liverpool didn't deserve it, but it was never a pen! Milan were awesome in the first half, but thepool's blitz in the second half was unbelieveable. If they didn't get the goals then they never would have,

But, Traore and david may are both now european champions :moody:

Everton are in the Champions League qualifers for next year, I think that is pretty much fact. The only way Liverpool can get in really is a) UEFA allow an odd number of teams or b) Another country loses a place. I can't really see either. Although it was a stunning comeback and I am suprisingly pleased for them you can't escape the fact that they were gash in the Premiership.

im sooo happy :D

was sooo gutted by half time i started wathing something else

after checking back at the 6th minute i almost have a heart attack

3-3!!!!

what the fuck had i missed!!!

by far one of the best matches i have ever seen

and my god can a.c milan be any worse at taking penalties :D

Could you be more specific?

I believe both teams were wearing red after a fashion...

I'd certainly describe Milan as the 'Reds' of Italy anyways.

The Italians, and they should know, call them the rossoneri, or the red and blacks in your parlance.

Pedantry is best left to us professionals

amazing game. I was watching it in O'neills with a load of liverpool supporting friends. They were all so gutted at half time, it was heartbreaking. Then the madness happened and I ended up with most of a friend's pint on my trainers.

I thought liverpool were dead when it went to penalties.

Is it not time they changed the name of the competition? I've always hated the name "Champions League", as it sounds like the sort of name an ITV executive would come up with, plus knockout stages kind of defeat the purpose of a "league". But now that we have a 4th placed team winning it, is it not time they reverted back to "European Cup", or perhaps "Champions And Highly Placed Rich Teams Cup"?

One of the best games of football I have ever seen! Doubted Liverpool's ability all through the season and thought they had nothing going for them except Gerrard but take it all back. Any team that can show so much spirit to come back from 3-0 down are worthy winners in my opinion. Traore and Carragher were outstanding.