aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Fea Jur by Lye By Mistake - incredible band if anyone hasn't heard of them. Mathcore band but vocalist left so this album is instrumental and a lot of the time is just wicked Jazz Fusion. Lye By Mistake debuts song from new album // News // Lambgoat has a song from it

The Singularity by Divinity - one of my impulse limited edition buys :p Cd/dvd edition is limited to 100 copies worldwide hand signed and numbered by the band. Comes with Guitar/Drum tabs too so I can bemoan how much I suck in comparison to them.

also preordered The Great Misdirect by Between the Buried and Me - can't wait for this :D

General Crust - Anal Cedric 7"

Wifey Discharge/Bowel Something Split 7"

Nugget Rape/Scatland 7"

Dave Benson Philips - Get Your Own Crack 7"

Aye min well chuffed, 5th DBP EP!

*yawn*

Dan G did that one a while ago. Difference is, he had the courtesy to be funny.

I did that joke at least 6 years ago during a gig at the Moorings when the crowd started heckling my emo band. In an attempt to make humour of the fact that they all blatantly hated us I started introducing all our songs as things like "Cretinous Anal Wart Of The Devil" and "I Fuck Children Because I'm A Grindcore Cunt" before launching into another eyeliner anthem.

Amazingly it actually worked and I think they actually liked us by the end :laughing:

Unholy Grave split...with someone. Cant remember what it is cause when I picked it out I was absolutely wasted. I hope I dont have it already haha

I've doubled up on UG ep's more than once till I started keeping a list of what I had. Give us a shout if you've done that in case I don't have whichever one it is, curious now...

:up:

Thankyou EMusic.com

Pictures Paint Words - abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Calories - Adventuring

Balmorhea - Remix album

Colour - Anthology

Peter Broderick - Docile

Peter Broderick - Float

The Fucking Champs - III

Owen - New Leaves

The Calories record is fantastic, non?

I bought the new Fuck Buttons yesterday, it's great! A big departure from Street Horrrsing, in that it's more danceable and less noooiiizzzeee.

The Calories record is fantastic, non?

I bought the new Fuck Buttons yesterday, it's great! A big departure from Street Horrrsing, in that it's more danceable and less noooiiizzzeee.

I also got the new Fuck Buttons, but it hasn't downloaded right. Perhaps something to do with the release date on emusic being the same day I downloaded it... :down:

I bought this a few months ago out of curiosity having never heard them, it turned out to be one of my favourite albums this year.

Aye, I really like it too. It was a Last.fm recommendation, so I had a listen to their stuff on Spotify. I'm always going to enjoy boy/girl vocals over fuzzy shoegaze guitars.

I got the new Britney Spears album, which to my surprise is actually very very very good. The production is really dancey and it's just club banger after club banger after club banger. I reckon 12 out of the 16 tracks are top notch. though it does have one spectacularly unbalanced moment where Britney does a song called "Leather And Lace" which, like 90% of the album is blatantly about dirty fucking, then goes into a syrupy ballad called "My Baby" about how much she loves her son, then straight into "Radar" which is about dirty fucking. Can't wait till the kid is old enough to listen to "his song" only to find it sandwiched between two songs about what a dirty slut his mum is.

Sample lyrics:

Track 11 - Leather And Lace

French fingertips, red lips, this bitch is dangerous

Cotton candy kiss, cant wait for my sugar rush

Cant take no more,

Ive got to have more tonight

This feeling so strong, Im puttin you on tonight

Alright, lets go...

Baby take a seat, eyes on me, this is my show

Youre only wanting pleasure,

Fantasy, courtesy... on me, baby lets go

Watch me apply the pressure