aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Motley Crue - Too Fast For Love

Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil

Motley Crue - Thatre Of Pain

Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls

Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood

Motley Crue - Decade Of Decadence

Megadeth - United Abomonations

Megadeth - Endgame

Dio - Holy Diver

Radiohead - OK Computer

Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle

Lady Of Rage - Necessary Roughness

Kiss - Love Gun

Grease 2 Soundtrack

rock! :rockon:

how is this?

The music's good, but on disc 1 there are 11 songs from the soundtracks for 'The Proposition' and 'The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford' which I already have, and some songs from 'The Road' which will no doubt be on a full soundtrack when the film comes out, so a lot of duplication with material already released and likely to be released..

Is this any good? 4AD connection has been drawing me in but i've held off so far....

They don't really sound like a "4AD band," to be honest. Quite like a few of the singles - "procured" the LP just over a week ago, but not had time to listen to it - will let you know when I do!

Saw them at Camden Crawl this year and they were very good, though. Their lighting was straight out of The Downward Spiral-era NIN handbook.

The Crane Wife - The Decemberists. I'd only heard one of their songs which is off this album. I liked it so took a gamble. I listened to it twice yesterday. It is rather fantastic. Lots of different influences shine through. Tip top. :up:

Pizza Deliverance - Drive-By Truckers. According to the liner notes it's a lot different than their new stuff. I don't know their new stuff so I can't say but I liked it anyway. Country punk?

Ignore the Ignorant - The Cribs. Probably the only band likely to appear in the NME that I think are good. Haven't listened to this yet but I really like the first two albums so here's hoping....