aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Has the new This Town Needs Guns leaked, or something?

(Trees, Swallows, Houses is such a good choice by the way)

You can buy it if you live in Japan or Australia. So technically no... but yes.

And aye, the maps and atlases is also good. Bit like Hot Club de Paris on drugs.

EDIT: On checking again the Aussie one will ship to the rest of the world.

You can buy it if you live in Japan or Australia. So technically no... but yes.

And aye, the maps and atlases is also good. Bit like Hot Club de Paris on drugs.

EDIT: On checking again the Aussie one will ship to the rest of the world.

That's good, i've finally got a bit of cash to spend on CDs again. Thanks for checking!

Recently I have bought:

Saints of Los Angeles - Motley Crue

Really fun album to listen to if you like your music bluesy with a bit of metal and your lyrics cheesier than 10 cheesy things.

Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace - The Offspring

Competent, easy to listen to pop/punk as you've come to expect from The Offspring, some good songs. Unfortunately (for me at least) they sound a bit like Greenday occasionally.

me su eyrum vi spilum endalaust - Sigur Ros

Imo, not their strongest work, for me thats ( ). The first half is quite upbeat and poppy, kind of like Hoppipolla from Takk... but even more jolly. The latter half is the slightly melancholy/depressing sounds that I love from ( ). If you like Sigur Ros already then get this album.

bought some elvis film soundtracks - kid galahad, girls girls girls, spinout, double trouble, harem holiday and girl happy. my fave frankie and johnny should arrive tomorrow.

only new album i've bought recently is primal screams, its nae too bad but then again they could fart in a paper bag and i'd probably rate it!