aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Guest treader.
i thought they were gash when I listened to em (after them being biggged up by Plan B a few years back, it was one of the nails in the coffin for me liking that magazine)

I take it they are still releasing newer (better) music??

yeah, onwards and upwards. i love them, but then i have a thing for stupid teeny pop badly recorded.

i thought they were gash when I listened to em (after them being biggged up by Plan B a few years back, it was one of the nails in the coffin for me liking that magazine)

I take it they are still releasing newer (better) music??

Yeah, I thought they were pretty shit recorded. Seemed like fun live, though. They're a lot more novelty than good, though, I reckon.

i'm STILL waiting on my American Football 12" to arrive.

in other news, though:

Now That's What I Call Quite Good - The Housemartins

The American Football album is a wee cracker. With a few minor changes to the vocals it'd be almost perfect. :love:

Guest treader.
The American Football album is a wee cracker. With a few minor changes to the vocals it'd be almost perfect. :love:

nahh. it doesnt need anything done to it. it's spot on. i have the cd, but i ordered the 12" AGEESSS ago. still no sign of it.

I found a whole heap of CDs i thought i'd lost at my Mum and Dads yesterday. It's kind of like buying new ones as i'd resigned myself to not having them:

Tricky- Angels With Dirty Faces

Van Halen- Women and Children First

Sonic Youth- Evol

Dog Eat Dog- All Boro Kings

Dog Eat Dog- Play Games

Kurt Cobain and William S Burroughs- The Priest They Called Him

Fear Factory- Remanufacture

Interview With The Vampire- OST

Kula Shaker- K

Terrorvision- Regular Urban Survivors

The Prodigy- The Fat Of The Land

Mixed bag, i know, but still good :)

:p

I'm aware that this is a combination of a spoken word piece by Burroughs backed by noise guitar from Cobain. Is it any good? As I am a big fan of both, I'm quite interested.

It's alright from memory. I haven't heard it for about 7 years (like the other CDs listed) so i reserve the right to change my mind :p