aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Gumpy

Futurama

the one where the brains come and attack the earth and fry is too stupid for them to control his brain. dr zoidberg is entered into the pet contest. it's the one where everyone goes mad. morbo the news monster says 'i cannot read the letter which looks like a little man with a hat. hello little man. I WILL DESTROY YOU' etc

Or the one with Robot House and they all go back to College.

soooooooo funny

either that one or the one with the cast of star trek

whats the one were the proffessors about to drown or something and he shouts "with my last words i curse you zoidberg!!"??

heh

The one where leela gets duped by an alien and thinks he's the last male cyclops. The bit where they're all in the internet at the arcade is hilarious.

I've been watching a Futurama box set for the past few weeks' date=' would have to agree the slurm factory one is probably the best.[/quote']

Gwoba wabba?! I think maybe the one where Fry becomes emperor of that planet by drinking the previous emperor. Especially where Amy is dipping her hand in a bowl of water then the little guy comes out of it, "You touch me in ways I've never been touched before."

mmm....this'll feel nice on me shattered bones...ahh hermes!

"Solving the problem once and for all!"

"Bu.."

"ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!"

The One with the what if machine' date=' with a giant bender, great stuff[/quote']

Professor: So that's what life would have been like if I'd invented the ________________. Ah well, a man can dream though, a man can dream........

Can someone please remind me of the name of the gadget the professor mentions here, so i can laugh about it to myself at inappropriate moments

Professor: So that's what life would have been like if I'd invented the ________________. Ah well' date=' a man can dream though, a man can dream........[/color']

Can someone please remind me of the name of the gadget the professor mentions here, so i can laugh about it to myself at inappropriate moments

fing-longer perhaps?

fing-longer perhaps?

I'm not sure if that is right. It was something like that, but it think it ended with "-inator"