aberdeen-music

Aberdeen's weather

Guest Ancient Mariner

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone travelled the B999 into BOD today...How is it ?? passable?? Forget it??

I'm meant to go to AECC to see Quo this evening...any road update would be helpful in making up my mind?...please !

Anyone else going to Quo gig as well ??

Dunno what tilts me more; the excessive use of question marks when only one is required, or the prosepct of enduring Status Quo when the weather is depressing enough.

I'll go with the Quo.

Dunno what tilts me more; the excessive use of question marks when only one is required, or the prosepct of enduring Status Quo when the weather is depressing enough.

I'll go with the Quo.

The drive in was somewhat a bit hairy, but if you didn't want to "endure" Quo, that's alright, your choice ! (Your opinion on Quo is irrelevant, I didn't ask for it, and it wasn't the subject of the post!).....but it was no endurance for me....... or plenty of others !

As always.... Quo were great ! :rockon:

:p

with plenty of snow outside, where is a good place to go sledging?

Out here in the Mearns there's a few nippers are heading for the Garvock Hill by the looks of things. Brave, but stupid o_O.

I predict fatalities, and a four page 'inquest' in the Kincardine Observer, just after the item about a miracle 7 stone turnip grown in Fettercairn, or suchlike....