aberdeen-music

Aberdeen's weather

Guest Ancient Mariner

Guest Ancient Mariner

Reporting Scotland just said Aberdeen has been declared the sunniest city in Scotland for the 2nd year running.

Suck on that NME, fucking Glasgow and all Aberdonians who complain about the weather.

Wear a coat u minkers!

Reporting Scotland just said Aberdeen has been declared the sunniest city in Scotland for the 2nd year running.

Suck on that NME' date=' fucking Glasgow and all Aberdonians who complain about the weather.

Wear a coat u minkers![/quote']

I assume he's referring to the NME review of the Needles in which they said that "like rain the Needles come from Aberdeen".

Suck on that NME' date=' fucking Glasgow and all Aberdonians who complain about the weather.

Wear a coat u minkers![/quote']

Exactly! What's the fucking point in complaining anyway? Aberdeen's weather isnt "bad weather" as such, it's just weather. If you tell an Aberdonion that rain, wind and cold are bad things then his/her life is basically fucked!!

Guest Ancient Mariner
I assume he's referring to the NME review of the Needles in which they said that "like rain the Needles come from Aberdeen".

Yes I am

The last word goes to Bill Hicks:

"I love coming over here.......for the weather. You guys have weather...cool. In L.A: everday hot and sunny. "Isn't it great' date=' everyday hot and sunny?". What are you, a fucking lizard? Only lizards feel that way about this kind of weather. [b']I'm a mammal, I can afford coats, cappucinos, scarves and rosy-cheeked women ."

• 5 years later...
I was woken up on Saturday night/Sunday morning by thunder and lightning. I'm not scared of it, but I was so sleepy and confused it was kind of frightening.

Still, thundersnow. I like it.

i saw a flash of it on saturday night, it was amazingly bright. i guess because of the reflection from the snow. it lit up my bedroom like daylight with the curtains closed then the apocalyptic rumble of thunder came, it caused the snow on my roof to slide off too.

it just happenend again about half an hour ago. (monday 29/11, 12:30pm)