aberdeen-music

Favourite live album

Birdman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nine Inch Nails - And All That Could Have Been.

aye.i reckon the dvd release is almost untouchable in terms of everything, from the packaging to the stage sets to the choice and performance of songs.even the actual mixing down of ten odd shows into one is inspired, done on their own home computers as well.only ever seen ministry do likewise.fucking ace.

tool - salival

that only has a few live tracks but the cover of 'you lied' by peach is amazing.it sounds like a hymn in places and maynards voice is astounding.

Setting sun can't shine, now you're gone

Inside sleeping, my heart beating

You know that you tried to hide it

Couldn't you have said what you meant? Oh...

Time heals, time congeals around us

Endless hours of wasted moments

Understanding, not demanding

Your eyes tell what you feel inside

Setting sun can't shine, now you're gone

Inside sleeping, my heart beating

You know that you tried to hide it

Shouldn't you have said what you meant?

you lied

lyrics are a bit panny though!

oh yeah...I must only have been concentrating on the live tracks !

As for the Peach Cover, I've got the original Peach EP where that song came from..I got it in a one up sale when it came out (10p)...hehe

There was once a programme about peach on Channel 4, they were having a war with their neighbours, because they were practicing too loud...it was only about 5 mins long...the shite you remember...

oh yeah...I must only have been concentrating on the live tracks !

As for the Peach Cover' date=' I've got the original Peach EP where that song came from..I got it in a one up sale when it came out (10p)...hehe

[/quote']

nice little artifact for ebay and all the tool obsessives! i had two really cool tour staff laminates from the lateralus tour with the then new logo on them, unceremoniously taken from me by the irate tour manager as backstage access was attempted and denied.the plan was to get them signed, then sold, to pay for my tool tattoo.

I've also still got the long sleeve for "novus opiate"' date=' bought at reading '92...some nutter would probably pay shite loads for that too (holes and all!) he he

how did you get the staff passes ? (roadie ? lugger ?)[/quote']

heh, i have a very old 'bite me' tool shirt, with no shoulders left its been worn so much.

got the passes from the SJM tour manager (who happened to have been the bassist in southern death cult!!), very cool guy.the run in was with the uk tour manager on tool's side of things, who wasnt best pleased.fred durst was apparently backstage after their own glasgow gig and barrowland security were having a proper fit.