aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

You called him cack without adding the "at united" caveat.

I said that Veron was an outstanding player and you responded by saying "same could be said of Fellaini" ;-)

Sorry if it wasn't blatantly obvious.

Fellaini was outstanding at Everton. It's a pity Utd bought him and then tried to wedge him into a different style of play as he's clearly a fairly one dimensional player (same as Veron).

Incidentally, Veron was also shit at Inter after he was shit at Chelsea ;)

Edited by Alkaline

Veron was great at united, he just got blamed for shite team mates. Anyone who says anything bad about him ever should be shot.

If anything, his team mates were too good, he couldn't get a game in his actual position. Even Nicky Butt was getting more games in central midfield. Veron was stuck out on the left.

Didn't even need him. Nicky Butt was better.

Aye they said he was leaps and bounds ahead of the rest in the youth team and played as a striker too?!  I remember him mostly as the guy we used to laugh at in the playground because his name was Butt (as in buttocks) and then as a clogger in that shite Newcastle team.  Newcastle suck. 

• Downvote 1

Aye they said he was leaps and bounds ahead of the rest in the youth team and played as a striker too?!  I remember him mostly as the guy we used to laugh at in the playground because his name was Butt (as in buttocks) and then as a clogger in that shite Newcastle team.  Newcastle suck. 

Thanks for the explanation.

• Upvote 2