aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

Seems like the internet loved that episode. I thought it was great apart from the ending.

It's hard to see any way which Hank and Gomez can survive that situation. If they're dead it would kind of spoil the remaining episodes for me. I'd have been much more satisfied if Walt had got taken into custody. 

Seems like the internet loved that episode. I thought it was great apart from the ending.

It's hard to see any way which Hank and Gomez can survive that situation. If they're dead it would kind of spoil the remaining episodes for me. I'd have been much more satisfied if Walt had got taken into custody. 

This is fantastic. I haven't watched the episode and this just makes me want to more. Spoilerless spoilers are great.

• Downvote 1

So many cliffhangers in this season. The guys who turned up to waste Jessie were a bit shite with their guns though. They opened fire on Hank and Gomez whilst they were out in the open, with automatic guns, and hit everything except a body, whilst Hank and Gomez casually sought cover behind the car. I did a LOL when it showed them all firing out rounds from machine guns, then Badass Todd is firing a little handgun.

I have a feeling Hank and Gomez will pull through and waste everyone, purely because of how shit the white power mob were at trying to kill them. Hired killers, my arse.

literally sat, hands on head, quietly going "AAAAHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHH NOOOOOO" at 2.50am this morning.

Haha, I did a lot of speaking at my laptop screen watching it last night. "He'll make a bomb out of that rock and kill them all."

Then, the longer Hank stalled after putting Walt in the car, the more anxious I became, "Drive him to the station before he does something sciencey with the car and escapes!"

• Upvote 1

I was waiting for the episode to end with Walt hiding behind the rock. But nope. Then as soon as bank said "I love you" torrid on the phone I knew the nazis were away to show up.

Awesome except for one thing...Hank, Gomez and Walt should be dead by now. The guy was spraying rounds from an AA12 like wildfire, not to mention the other guns being fired. Nobody was hit? No fucking way.

tumblr_llx9uybaUq1qkc1y3o1_500.jpg

Yeah that was a bit silly, hundreds of bullets flying and everyone still standing. I have felt there have been a couple of plot holes this season, and a few storylines you could pick apart with a bit of thought, which you never could in earlier seasons. Like Walt's tape blaming Hank for everything that happened. A bit of simple police work would prove pretty quickly that he was talking bollocks, and there's absolutely no evidence to frame Hank. That's the kind of thing that's been a bit flimsy this season, but it zips along so quickly you don't really get time to think about it. Whereas the writing in the earlier seasons was usually pretty watertight.

Great episode though. I can't see any ending to the series other than Walt getting sent down or killed. He's become such a villain, they can't possibly let him get away with it. Can they?

All the bullets were really silly. Since no one actually died they should have just showed the start of the shooting and then go to the credits. There wasn't any need to show all 50,000 shots that they did. It seems impossible that Hank will survive but it also wouldn't be such great tv for him just to die at the start of the next episode so I'm not sure what they're doing.

I have felt there have been a couple of plot holes this season, and a few storylines you could pick apart with a bit of thought, which you never could in earlier seasons. 

Agree with the first part but not the last. It's never been a show I've watched for it's realism. It's always had it's cartoony elements, things you've had to suspend disbelief for.

Yeah that was a bit silly, hundreds of bullets flying and everyone still standing. I have felt there have been a couple of plot holes this season, and a few storylines you could pick apart with a bit of thought, which you never could in earlier seasons. Like Walt's tape blaming Hank for everything that happened. A bit of simple police work would prove pretty quickly that he was talking bollocks, and there's absolutely no evidence to frame Hank. That's the kind of thing that's been a bit flimsy this season, but it zips along so quickly you don't really get time to think about it. Whereas the writing in the earlier seasons was usually pretty watertight.

Great episode though. I can't see any ending to the series other than Walt getting sent down or killed. He's become such a villain, they can't possibly let him get away with it. Can they?

I think the tape was flimsy, but at the same time, Hank was panicked. And we know Hank is one to make rash decisions when he's panicked. So I think Walt knew it would work even if it wasn't fullproof.

It was strange that no bullets hit anyone. Even just kill Gomez. Have Hank duck down sure, we need him for story. But come on, You have 3 NEEDED characters and a Gomez. Kill the Gomez, every time.

I hope Hank recorded the phone conversation between Jesse and Walt, he admits pretty much everything.

This must be true, Hank needed hard evidence or a confession.

I think he must have, that's surely why he felt that he'd got him and he called Marie.

That phone call is interesting, as it means that if (we know) Walt gets out of this situation and Hank dies, he might have to go after Marie. Plus, he tells Marie that he loves her, which is often a TV death sentence.

As daft as it sounds, I have a feeling that Hank and Gomez will kill most of the neo Nazis, but Walt and Todd will escape. This will explain where Walt gets the guns from, but there is still the mystery of why he is possibly wearing Jesse's clothes.

There will definitely be more plot twists, as long as it isn't all a fucking dream!

I hope Hank and Gomez die.  The cunts.

I was so happy to see the White Power crew rock up.

They were obviously going to come anyway, to make sure Walt didn't die as they needed him for the cook. But the time between Walt calling off the hit and them rolling round felt like forever.

Plus, Walt obviously doesn't want Hank to die, or else he wouldn't have shouted so desperately when the white power Bills came rolling round.

• Jesse: Yo, what's up with the pie, man, it ain't cut.

Badger: Yeah, right, that's the gimmick.

Jesse: What gimmick?

Badger: This place, they don't cut the pizza, and they pass the savings on to you.

Jesse: Savings? How much can it be to cut a damn pizza?

Skinny Pete: Maybe it's, like, democratic, bro, you know? Cut your own Christmas tree, cut your own pizza.

Badger: Yeah, it's democratic.

Jesse: What am I supposed to do with this?

Skinny Pete: Don't sweat it. You got some, like, scissors? I will cut this bitch up good.

Badger: You gotta figure, you make, like, 10 million pizzas a year, each pizza takes, like, 10 seconds to cut? In man hours, that's like, I don't know ... a lot?