aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

Has anyone been watching Talking Bad on Netflix? It's nae bad. Every week, Vince Gilligan gives a little clue as to what is going to happen in the next episode. It's never anything huge (last week all he said was something about a dinner where nobody wants the tabletop guacamole and showed a still of Walt and Skyler waiting for Hank and Marie at the restaurant) but I'll still put this week's in a spoiler tag in case...

"The next episode is entitled 'Rabid Dog' and in it, the White family take a nice staycation..."

Screenshot2013-08-30at133800_zps56baca22

Is the Rabid Dog Jesse? Possibly in the same way as the episode 'Problem Dog' referred to Gale?

Has anyone been watching Talking Bad on Netflix? It's nae bad. Every week, Vince Gilligan gives a little clue as to what is going to happen in the next episode. It's never anything huge (last week all he said was something about a dinner where nobody wants the tabletop guacamole and showed a still of Walt and Skyler waiting for Hank and Marie at the restaurant) but I'll still put this week's in a spoiler tag in case...

"The next episode is entitled 'Rabid Dog' and in it, the White family take a nice staycation..."

Screenshot2013-08-30at133800_zps56baca22

Is the Rabid Dog Jesse? Possibly in the same way as the episode 'Problem Dog' referred to Gale?

Ricin ice cube.

Walt Jr is a pretty weak character in my opinion. He's utterly clueless and not even the slightest bit suspicious - it's weird. He's not really fleshed out as a character either. There's really no point in him being in the show.

You're right about him being pointless.

In the early part of the show a lot of the characters were quite one dimensional and weak, apart from Walt, but they've all been fleshed out and developed since then. Walt Jr is the big exception he's just there to be annoying sometimes and then he just disappears for episodes.

Jesse's whingy face has been annoying this season. They're trying to make some brooding mono-sylabic thing happen with his character and now there's a huge outburst but it's felt a bit too serious, whereas a lot of the previous seasons have been more cartoony (the van + magnet thing for example). The hank/walt face-off has been the most entertaining thing this season. That and the 'what the fuck is this Todd fella up to'.

I think the M60 is to kill the white power guys that are still producing meth.  Walt's going to clean the slate before he dies.

Same, kill their crew and destroy the underground lab.

Todd's already too chatty, I think his big mouth will be the beginning of Heisenberg becoming this urban legend hero figure, which would sort of explain the spraypainted White House wall and the kids taking over the swimming pool.