aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

The only ending I really want is Jessie and Walt to reconcile but that's looking pretty much impossible now. Hank dying (dieing?... seriously how do you spell that?!) completely blew away any power balance dynamic there was. That was such a huge part in the entertainment factor : when's hank gonna find out, will he catch him, will walt outsmart him? It'l be interesting to see how they shift that dynamic now Hank is dead.

The way I see it, with the fight and then the aggression on the phone, Walt is finally separating himself from his family. This way hopefully Skylar can reconcile with Marie and stuff. I reckon he's gonna come back all guns blazing to take out Meth Damon and the nazis then disappear again without even trying to get back on his family's good side.

The way I see it, with the fight and then the aggression on the phone, Walt is finally separating himself from his family. This way hopefully Skylar can reconcile with Marie and stuff. I reckon he's gonna come back all guns blazing to take out Meth Damon and the nazis then disappear again without even trying to get back on his family's good side.

I reckon you're right. in between all that, Walt will save jessie from that nazi mob, they'll have a semi-reconillatory handshake then he'll disapear into the distance. Then Skylar will discover something he did ages ago that proves he's a good dad and cares about the family more than anything (maybe not something of monetary value, but something majorly generous/thoughtful) and the final scene will be Skylar and Walt talking on the phone, as if to say they're gonna get together as a family again.

i'm probably really wrong.

btw, how annoying was walt jr in that episode?

Very annoying.

I don't think he'll go back to the family. He'll somehow provide them with millions of dollars in a way that they can use it, but he will leave them be and die, alone, in that house that he bought off the native American when he was also buying his truck. :cheers:

Remember theres a scene at the start of the season when he has a full head of hair and beard...

Whut? There's no fucking chance Walt and Jesse are going to help or rescue each other. They've never hated each other more.

It's just as plausible as anything else that's gone on. Versimilitude has gone out the fucking window the past few episodes. It's still fairly trashy cliff-hanger TV so I wouldn't be surprised.

The Jane reveal was really forced, felt like fan fiction.

I disagree with your other criticisms, except this. I don't see why Walt would tell him. I know he's pissed off, but does he really want to torture Jesse that bad? Just felt thrown in for the sake of answering the fans questions about whether or not he'd ever tell him.

I disagree with your other criticisms, except this. I don't see why Walt would tell him. I know he's pissed off, but does he really want to torture Jesse that bad? Just felt thrown in for the sake of answering the fans questions about whether or not he'd ever tell him.

I disagree. I thought it was a man who was so angry, but had nothing left to do but that. Jesse knows about Brock and Mike, what else could Walt say to rub salt in the wounds?

Surely this was similar to what Walt did to Skylar on the phone?, removing any compassion others might have felt there was between the two, making himself look to be a monster might save the others he actually cares about.

• Upvote 1