aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

I also found it a bit odd that he told her about the ricin, he could have told her without specifying the poison. Maybe he thinks he poisoned her enough that she can't be treated. Even if she does go to hospital saying she she needs treated for it, it would probably lead to a lot of difficult questions for her.

Giving her ample opportunity to go and seek medical assistance. Silly old Walt. I was keeping an eye on her sweetener and she was holding it the entire time. You can see him taking hold of her hand though so he must have pierced the packed with something. It was pretty sly. 

Ehhh surely it was done before she even got there?

Edited by davewarden

Yeah, ricin poison is the incurable one.  He poisoned Brock with other junk.  Thus letting her know she was slowly dying was classic Heisenberg... although I felt that it was a bit harsh.  She ended up getting the least dignified death out of pretty much everyone, although she didn't seem to be a particularly vicious character.

I was happy with all of that. Especially when Jack said "you want your money" and Walt just blasted him in the face. That was fucking great.

Now...did Jesse know where they had kept the money? He must've, or else how did he afford all these bad-ass cars...

"They took everything from me..." Yep. You're fucking right there Jesse. Edited by Teabags
  • Upvote 1

Her son was a big Breaking Bad fan, so Bryan Cranston organised a trip to the set for him, and she was just there accompanying him. She wasn't filming anything.

Or what Noid Droid said.

Just googled it and found exactly what you said. And a fake twitter was made fuelling rumours and she almost got heisenberg'd.