aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

First thing the missus said "Yeah, but if it was all in Walter's head, he didn't know Jesse was being kept as a slave-chef."

I'm going to have to rewatch it. I'm still in the camp that he didn't die in the car. Because then that means Jesse's still there and no one got the money and I just want Walt to win.

First thing the missus said "Yeah, but if it was all in Walter's head, he didn't know Jesse was being kept as a slave-chef."

It wasn't until Pete and Badger said about the blue meth being in production that he realised Jesse was still alive, and it is plausible that it's the sort of thing Todd and them would pull, so Walt would get to save Jesse and have him not shoot him.

It wasn't until Pete and Badger said about the blue meth being in production that he realised Jesse was still alive, and it is plausible that it's the sort of thing Todd and them would pull, so Walt would get to save Jesse and have him not shoot him.

Still doesn't make sense though, as the point in the episode he finds out about the blue meth from skinny Pete and badger is past the point he "died"

Still doesn't make sense though, as the point in the episode he finds out about the blue meth from skinny Pete and badger is past the point he "died"

Walt possibly figured out from the Grey Matter interview, didn't that mention that the blue crystal meth was still on the street? I like the dream idea, but I'm not convinced by it.

• Upvote 1

Just finished the season. Pretty fucking good. I've never seen a show end as strongly as that. Gutted Huell and Badger didn't die, though. I was really surprised that Hank died so early, I saw the ending as being pretty much as-was, only Hank showing up and blowing Walt's head off at the end. I also thought Walt would kill Jesse by accident. Then be sad.

Skylar and Marie are both left alive, though. That is fucking wank.

xx