aberdeen-music

Breaking Bad final episodes (contains spoilers)

kirsten

Jesse has been brilliantly serious in previous seasons too.

Serious is fine, but it's the silent/internal thing they've been pushing a bit far for me. He's probably had about 3 lines of dialogue so far. We're supposed to be deciphering what he's thinking but it was a bit laborious in the last episode. Still good like, 100 times better than doc martin of course. 

Serious is fine, but it's the silent/internal thing they've been pushing a bit far for me. He's probably had about 3 lines of dialogue so far. We're supposed to be deciphering what he's thinking but it was a bit laborious in the last episode. Still good like, 100 times better than doc martin of course. 

His outburst at Saul was fantastic. And his outburst at Walt was heartbreaking.

I'd say they've been some of the strongest. What do you find so different about them compared to before?

It feels as if it's all building up to something, but for some reason just doesn't have me on edge as it did in the previous seasons - there have been a few "woah" moments, but it's hard to explain... It just felt that the previous seasons were a bit more fast paced.

I'm just starting to doubt if it's going to be an amazing end, or a bit of an anticlimax.  Hank and Jessie working together is something I never thought I'd see happening, so I agree with that - doesn't seem to fit with the show.

Season 5 has definitely been the fastest paced season of the show. I don't see how anyone could say different. Season 4 went at a snail's pace for most of it. Not in a bad way.

There's definitely a different feel to the show but that had to happen as Walt no longer has a villain to fight against, he is the villain.

I reckon people are struggling to cope with their own expectations of the show. The whole mid season break year off sucked so much and I was over these episodes before they even started. The last couple have been dead good though.

Anybody else see no satisfaction to be gained from an ending where Jessie dies and Walt comes out on top?. I reckon Walt will somehow save Jessie and get him into hiding by sacrificing a shit load.

It's because you're waiting a week between shows. It ruins the suspense. Like when someone answered a question on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire then they'd throw to adverts before revealing the answer. It was supposed to add tension but it ruined the suspense because the moment is gone.

That is most likely it

Jesse working with Hank was a weird thing. But I think it's meant to be Jesse was so fucked up, and fragile, and had so much hate for Walt he was easily talked in to it. And as they said in Talking Bad, he's always been looking for a father figure, so when Hank came along with some sort of guidance, it's not that hard to see why he helped him.

season finale: walt jnr wakes up and realises he just had the most crazy dream where his dad had cancer. he walks through to the kitchen and joins his perfectly normal parents for a bacon breakfast.