aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

That's pretty good that they're refunding the cost of the Killie game if you buy a season ticket. There's no doubt that the atmosphere is better with fans packed in the lower tier. 

With regards the comment about 13000 fans - I think it's definitely something to celebrate given the state of the game and attendances over the past 10 or so years. 

We're totally going to win everything. 

I didn't mean to be too dismissive of the attendance. To explain better, reading lots of comments about long queues at the ground and there being a great atmosphere and how it was "how Dons matches should always be" got me thinking about times in the past when I used to get to all the home games and those comments would mean there was a much higher attendance. Realising that the attendance was 13000 was just a reminder of how things have got worse over the last decade which is the sad part. But I wont deny it's a move in the right direction which will hopefully continue if the team gets good results. 

Watched my first pre-season game last night. Chelsea v Inter. Holy fuck, Chelsea looked good.

Oscar through the middle looked promising and moses + lukaku is a beast of a strikeforce. I can see them being there or thereabouts next season for sure. Essien even looked like vintage Essien - thats a great sign if ur a chelsea fan.

Did Kevin de Bruyne play and if so, was he influential?