aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Yup, that's crap.

Those helicopters are death traps the recently ditch was the 3rd since Christmas. They fly over Seaton what if one ditched over the city it happened in London.

Guest Cool Thinker

For up to the minute information go onto The Facebook and like Fubar News and be sure to read other peoples comments.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

I'm not disputing the fact that they're dangerous. I'm disputing you saying they're all grounded and all crew changes are now by ship.

I never said they were grounded when did I say that. I said that they were planning to replace helicopters meaning they would be destroyed.

READ BEFORE POSTING, troll

Edited by Cool Thinker

I never said they were grounded when did I say that. I said that they were planning to replace helicopters meaning they would be destroyed.

Where did you obtain this info'? Vessels were/are being used shortly after the crash whilst all Pumas were grounded. After MK1's and EC225's were given the 'all clear' I'd be surprised if they then changed their minds and decided to destroy all helicopters and use boats instead.

Stop getting so arsey if I decide to disagree with you, fud.

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

Where did you obtain this info'? Vessels were/are being used shortly after the crash whilst all Pumas were grounded. After MK1's and EC225's were given the 'all clear' I'd be surprised if they then changed their minds and decided to destroy all helicopters and use boats instead.

Stop getting so arsey if I decide to disagree with you, fud.

It has not start yet. I am talking about in the future not now Crud.

Not going to happen. A lot of the cranes across various platforms won't suitably facilitate manriding. Those that do still have to try and deal with huge swells. 

In fact, I'll probably just stop at that.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

thanks

What is currently in/what are the plans for the old Aberdeen Uni union building?

Most of it is now part of Starbucks round the corner. All that is really left is a fronting. The RGU Student Union will be closing down in May 2014 though leaving Aberdeen with no student unions.

Edited by Cool Thinker