aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

'HE'S 13!'

The other thing about footballers is that they're used to a fairly carb- and calorie-intensive diet because they're obviously training every day to work those calories off.

That in turn will lead to an appetite which means that they will want to continue eating that volume of food, but in lots of cases, without replacing the exercise part when they retire.

Neil Ruddock?

Neville Southall was never thin.

I'm posting this again because it might be my favourite football thing on youtube ever and it was filmed in Stoke:

How old is Owen there? he looks young? but not THAT young, late teens early twenties maybe? what a dick head, maybe its true what they say about him, that hes a bit of a twat.

How old is Owen there? he looks young? but not THAT young, late teens early twenties maybe? what a dick head, maybe its true what they say about him, that hes a bit of a twat.

Video looks probably 2000 or so so I would probably guess he's 26/27 or something?

They had the hardest group of the lot, to be fair. Dortmund are very strong, Ajax just keep getting better under De Boer - and holding onto Eriksen is incredible considering how good he appears to be. And Real Madrid are Real Madrid.

It's still great that they only have 1 point though. Saying that, all 4 English teams have looked pretty bad in europe so far this season. United are only on a 100% record because they've got a terrible group.