aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

The Leeds fans were also singing pro-Jimmy Savile songs, as well as songs regarding criminal allegations towards Dave Jones which he was cleared for. There was quite a large number of fans bursting through the stewards and invading the goalmouth, though only one committed assault, they should be entering the field of play. Lots of cunty Leeds fans at Hillsborough last night. I well hate Leeds though. I only hate Liverpool more. And Thatcher.

It's a shame, because it totally detracts from how good a game it was, as well as how great Tonge's goal was, as much as I don't want to admit it.

His name and number have been posted all over Twitter. Hopefully he's a due a life-ruining amount of abuse, and a good smack in the mouth of his own. Scumbag

Its actually shit scary whe you think about it, i used to watch Stoke every week years back and i always remember some complete anus from the Stoke end running on the pitch and assaulting the Brentford goalie far worse than this......he got 3months. Its scary as fuck what could happen, some of the most violent things ive seen ( luckily not much at all ) have been at football, and some of the biggest dickheads. Fighting and making a cock of yourself over 2nd / 3rd division football, seriously?? one of the biggest nobheads of the lot wrote a book about it ( Mark Chester ) well worth avoiding.

He is the only player i've seen get a 10/10 in the EE player ratings (after the home leg against Hertha Berlin).

Fernando Pasquinelli got 10/10 for a performance against Kilmarnock in 2004, and rightly so, but it is uncommon.

I worked at Pittodrie in the Bisconti days. His wife was always raging that he would have to stay behind after every home game to pick up the man of the match champagne and pose for photos. She seemed like a bit of a cow so maybe that's why he defrauded her.

Its actually shit scary whe you think about it, i used to watch Stoke every week years back and i always remember some complete anus from the Stoke end running on the pitch and assaulting the Brentford goalie far worse than this......he got 3months. Its scary as fuck what could happen, some of the most violent things ive seen ( luckily not much at all ) have been at football, and some of the biggest dickheads. Fighting and making a cock of yourself over 2nd / 3rd division football, seriously?? one of the biggest nobheads of the lot wrote a book about it ( Mark Chester ) well worth avoiding.

It's a terrible situation if a player can't feel safe doing his job. I'm all for an aggressive atmosphere at dery games, but defintiely not people charging out of the stands and hitting the players. Kirkland wasn't really struck too badly, but the fact is he shouldn't have been struck at all. It looks like the stewards made little attempt to prevent it from happening at the time. Usually stewards are immediately chasing anyone who enters the field of play, yet 4 or 5 of them were running about around the goal mouth, with nobody stopping them.

Hillsborough's away end is notorious for being poorly policed by stewards. A few seasons back when Palace relegated Wednesday on the final day, the away end swarmed onto the pitch, and a few Wednesday players took some kicks and stamps in the process. Whoever lost that game went down so it was one of the biggest games at Hillsborough for a long time and a pitch invasion from either side was inevitable before the game even started. Terrible organisation really.