aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

I hate that Wooton lad. Stupid dick forgot he was playing for United and gifted the game to Chelsea. Wank.

Shame for him. Wootton looks a good player normally. He's done great for the reserves. Royally chucked into the deep end as he ended up facing Chelsea £80million attack. Fiery atmosphere and a heated game. I don't think it was the right time to play teenage centre backs.

Comparing the two sides, Chelsea fielded a much stronger side, and were almost at full strength (taking suspensions into account) when Oscar and Hazard came on.

Nani was more at fault. Seconds to go, United just needed to see it out, and he tries doing some trickery and loses the ball, then the penalty is conceded. Fergie named him personally to blame in his interview. He's definitely off in January.

well done to Cambridge City for getting a plucky draw against Wimbledon Dons Franchise FC, I look on with jealousy, looking forward to United not losing today as we're out the FA Cup already.... going to top of the table Newport County on Tuesday night... that's hardcore footy!!!