aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

What a great night!! I met big Eck, Pa Broon and i stood less than a meter away from Giggs and Scholes, fucking winner.

Oh and the game was nae bad, United were at walking pace but it was ace seeing those guys up close. Powell looks a tidy wee player as did the number 17 that came on, i cant spell or pronouce his name, so he must be good.

Big Doug got a rousing response from the crowd as well when he came on but he was blowing out his arse after a minute.

Who is this Blackmore, is he an actual player? He looked like a darts player more than anything, put one fine ball into the box tho that Powell missed.

Yorke provided some banter and Macheda provided the villain role for the night, tosser. Oh and Scholes pulled off a Scholes challenge, pretty much every box was ticked.

Dons wise it was very encouraging to see guys like Milson and Hughes demand the ball all the time, Johnny Hayes had his moments and Paton looked like he gave a fuck for a change. Clangers did his best to even the score in second half as well with the effort from Anderson.

So where was Simmy's "stonewall penalty/free kick from 20 yards" that's customary in these things?

Also, do a Twitter search for "durrant" if you fancy a laugh.

Especially this exchange:

Aye, Simmy did nothing other than injure someone. Didn't have a career of his own, nope.

Pretty sure Durrant's doing fine with the money he's got from chatting to tabloids about the tackle.

Fancy that!! More support turned out for a game against Manchester United than one against Ross County! Unthinkable!

...Wear what? Also, that's a really strange way of not turning it "into an us and them".

Aye, okay. Rangers players aren't rough or anything, no, it's just Simmy.

Who is this Blackmore, is he an actual player? He looked like a darts player more than anything, put one fine ball into the box tho that Powell missed.

Yorke provided some banter and Macheda provided the villain role for the night, tosser. Oh and Scholes pulled off a Scholes challenge, pretty much every box was ticked.

Dons wise it was very encouraging to see guys like Milson and Hughes demand the ball all the time, Johnny Hayes had his moments and Paton looked like he gave a fuck for a change. Clangers did his best to even the score in second half as well with the effort from Anderson.

Wait a minute - Michael Paton still plays for us?

It was a really strange atmosphere for a sold out game. Don't think I've ever seen Pittodrie as quiet as that during a match. Guess the non-competitive nature of it and the number of neutrals/kids in man utd tops in the stands had some effect. Lots of positives from a Dons perspective. Some of the kids that came on looked good and we were organised and patient enough not to get overrun when Utd had possession.

Great reception for Darren Fletcher. It turned a bit pantomime once the elder players came on but at least the crowd woke up.

If Bebe ever becomes a first team regular for Man Utd I'll be fucking amazed. He must have been signed for a bet.

Bebe wasn't that bad, I didn't think. I've definitely seen him play worse. He's totally mince normally, but he put in a few good crosses last night, and did a nice bit of skill that totally rinsed one of the Aberdeen players.

macheda is definitely the most easily dislikeable player in the team. He kept following through with his runs and challenges, shoving players over and giving them a kick, in a friendly game of all games. What a wanker. How is he still at the club? He's worse than Bebe