aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Darren Mackie.

I like that this is your only contribution to the football thread; telling teams to buy Darren Mackie. And what sage advice it is too.

BBC sport twitter account has just said that RVP to Manyoo for 24million. 4 year deal medical to happen before the weekend.

Bah I don't really want him still in the EPL but 24 million isn't to be sniffed at. I really hope it gets re invested in the squad though.

EDIT: Oh and it's on the Manyoo website too apparantly. http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2012/Aug/manchester-united-agree-deal-for-robin-van-persie.aspx

Bleeding heck. I didn't think that would really happen, ever. I still don't think United need him, but at least they've bought SOMEONE. RVP's words about loving and respecting Arsenal seem very hollow now. What a prick.

He's great. It's a strange account though. He seems to talk like a real footballer sometimes, but then he comes out with something quite outlandish and a little offensive, which is awesome. It would be great if it was him, but surely he would have been punished by governing bodies a hundred times over by now if it was.

He's great. It's a strange account though. He seems to talk like a real footballer sometimes, but then he comes out with something quite outlandish and a little offensive, which is awesome. It would be great if it was him, but surely he would have been punished by governing bodies a hundred times over by now if it was.

It's the best Twitter account. Shortly after the Evra/Suarez handshake incident, "Eboue" invited Suarez to "come to Turkey and shake my ass." Good man.

Why does Billy Dodds keep claiming Scotland got away with a handball, when the player's arm was down by his side and relaxed?

He clearly used it to block the shot, not sure how you can argue he didn't. But that's okay, 'cos the ball was out anyway. What a stupid five seconds of shit refereeing.

Good result though. Bresciano's goal was an absolute stunner even if he didn't actually think he'd score from it. Good game to watch too, heaps of attacking football.

Apparantly Wenger has told Song he can go, rumours from Arsenal being Songs attitude doesn't suit Wenger.

Probably means they'll go in for a full on DM as they don't need anyone to go on jaunts like Song did as that'll be Cazorla territory this year.

Losing/letting Song go is a bigger loss than RVP, the impending loss of RVP has already been dealt with, selling Song without any replacement in place (other than Frimpong who is a good talent) is risky.