aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Big Ando nearly costing us a goal as well by moving out of the way of the goal as a County player was running at him. What was he doing that for?!

Totally ignored the left flank first half, with Reynolds playing as both left back and left mid. Second half until about 75 mins we ignored the right flank. What on earth were those tactics meant to achieve?

Big Ando nearly costing us a goal as well by moving out of the way of the goal as a County player was running at him. What was he doing that for?!

Totally ignored the left flank first half, with Reynolds playing as both left back and left mid. Second half until about 75 mins we ignored the right flank. What on earth were those tactics meant to achieve?

reynolds was an unused sub. you mean naysmith.

Community Shield starting shortly. I don't care if they won the league, surely the wrong Manchester team is playing. This match is always United against Chelsea.

Feels weird other teams playing in the Man United Shield. I don't like it. It's probably why they moved in to a small ground, because nobody cares now.

Savic and David Luiz are playing, so it should be a goal storm.

Also, transfer news: Lee Dixon to ITV. Probably due to Lawro and Hansen being unbearable tossers. Oh, and Rodwell to City for £15million. That's an odd one.

Feels weird other teams playing in the Man United Shield. I don't like it. It's probably why they moved in to a small ground, because nobody cares now.

Savic and David Luiz are playing, so it should be a goal storm.

Also, transfer news: Lee Dixon to ITV. Probably due to Lawro and Hansen being unbearable tossers. Oh, and Rodwell to City for £15million. That's an odd one.

I read it was 20! I don't really get that transfer at all, clearly could be a good player. Doesn't improve the Citeh first 11 though and when Nigel De Jong is being touted at about 8-10 million it makes even less sense.

Might well be £20million actually. I read £15million plus add ons, so that could mean any number really.

De Jong is also better than Rodwell, and Mancini doesn't play him too often, so I don't know what benefit Rodwell will bring.

Also, Hazard falling over trying to do a backheel was amazing. If there's not a gif of that in the next 15 minutes, the internet has let everyone down.

I see the refs have decided they are going to ruin games again this year. So you can't tackle hard and take the ball at all now.

Seeing the replay of that one at half time, I do think it was a red actually. It was quite a dangerous one. If he had have made the contact with the lunge, it would have done some damage. Similar to the much maligned Kompany two footer from last season. Didn't injure, but definitely could have done