aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Did you all hear that Tony Hibbert scored a goal last night? It was a friendly, so that probably explains why the world didn't cave in to a black hole, so perhaps it doesn't really count. The day a competitive goal from Hibbert hits the net, that's it. Curtains for everyone. Still, he scored a goal last night. I bet he was chuffed.

• Upvote 1

Like in Alan Shearer's testimonial when he came on (injured) at 2-2 with 2 minutes to play, and then by sheer coincedence Celtic gave away a last minute penalty and Shearer stepped up to score the winner? :rolleyes: Testimonials are becoming more and more like WWE.

Just watched the video of the Shearer penalty again. The guy who slaps him on the back as he goes on used to go to my school and is shagging Shearer's daughter. What a fucking cunt. I was his first friend in England as well. Bastard.

Just watched the video of the Shearer penalty again. The guy who slaps him on the back as he goes on used to go to my school and is shagging Shearer's daughter. What a fucking cunt. I was his first friend in England as well. Bastard.

You're FAMOUS?! Holy fuck!

I think Aberdeen have good a good balance to the squad now with actual full-backs and wide midfielders. Injuries and suspensions will inevitably play a large part in the outcome of certain games and the season as a whole, but I reckon Aberdeen could achieve a top six spot this season. I think most Aberdeen fans know that if Anderson can play 60-70% of the league games this season, then The Dons will be a tougher proposition.

Sadly, I think Rangers will still be in with a very good shout for both of the main domestic cups. They are going to rout the third division. They have a better first eleven than most SPL teams. :down: