aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

G-Police was pretty tough, but I completed it umpteen times and kept coming back to it until I finally ditched my PS2 at the end of uni. I also had the sequel, which held my best-game-evah title for a bit, but as I replayed them I realised the original was the much better game. MediEvil was the other great, underrated PlayStation (one) game for me.

WWE 2K14

It any good?  I had the 2012 incarnation and the gameplay was pretty shit, lots of problems with animation, and it was too damned easy.  You pretty much stop opponents from hurting you on the hardest difficulty within no time at all.  I think they should simplify the whole thing, put more emphasis on grappling and make moves more difficult to pull off.  It's to easy to pull of a powerbomb wheneveer you want: thos moments should be special.  I liked it when the story mode was less scripted too.  I used to love making up a ridiculous character with a detailed back story and doing the career mode with them.  None of this road to wrestlemania or attitude era nonsense.