aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

It any good?  I had the 2012 incarnation and the gameplay was pretty shit, lots of problems with animation, and it was too damned easy.  You pretty much stop opponents from hurting you on the hardest difficulty within no time at all.  I think they should simplify the whole thing, put more emphasis on grappling and make moves more difficult to pull off.  It's to easy to pull of a powerbomb wheneveer you want: thos moments should be special.  I liked it when the story mode was less scripted too.  I used to love making up a ridiculous character with a detailed back story and doing the career mode with them.  None of this road to wrestlemania or attitude era nonsense. 

game play is pretty good. like you said it's all about grappling and pulling off big moves is pretty hard. the reversal thing is pretty ace too. but I hardly ever manage a reversal.

it's got 30 years of wrestlemania which has been good fun. I miss the smackdown days of playing a storyline. Remember when the diva offered you some cake? Proper good. The only thing like that in this is either the wrestlemania thing or wwe universe. which I'm not quite getting to grips with. like, what, i play ever match on the calander and don't get to make my own guy? properly confused.

Picked up South Park: The Stick of Truth yesterday and had a good blast of it.  It's a bit like an RPG version of the hugely enjoyable Lego game series, but really gross.  It's a lot of fun.

I was looking at this. Worth a punt then?

Also: WWE2K14. CM Punk first in the ring for a 40 man Royal Rumble. 2 folk left to enter, and some nobody puts me out when my phone distracted me. Fuck sake.

Beyond: Two Souls is okay. Kinda boring though. Can see me selling it once I've completed it.

I've really wanted to play South Park Rally for ages now. Anyone remember that? Amazing game.

• Upvote 1

I was looking at this. Worth a punt then?

It's definitely worth a punt, but on the other hand, It's pretty easy, and I imagine it won't have a great amount of replay value so you'll probably be able to pick it up second hand fairly readily if you can wait.

It's exactly like an interactive episode of South Park though.  A good episode too.  Not one of the recent ones where they kick fuck out of a single joke based on current affairs for 20 minutes.

I'm quite tempted by Titanfall, but it being purely online mutiplayer puts me off a bit, as I'll just be getting pwn3d constantly. Anyone else getting it?

Wasn't going to but then I realised it's being released on 360 as well, thought it was an xbone exclusive.  Quite tempted by Dark Souls II as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Me and a friend have just started our Halo mission to go through them all from start to finish before the new one comes out. Starting Halo:CE tonight, he is going to drag his original xbox down from Halo 2 (although rumor has it there is an anniversary edition coming out this year which we might hold off for) and i actually found my halo 3 copy which i was amazed at. 

Struggling to find the enthusiasm to play ODST and Reach tho. 

CS:GO is pretty good fun at the moment.

Still playing LoL and trying to get a little into DOTA2.

FFX on the Vita is good.

I uninstalled LoL (again), rage quit my last match, er, lol. Dota is much better IMO; I've got probably more games on that now and there's been far fewer arseholes. 

I uninstalled LoL (again), rage quit my last match, er, lol. Dota is much better IMO; I've got probably more games on that now and there's been far fewer arseholes. 

I don't think you're on EU though are you.

DOTA is 80% Russians swearing at you in broken English.

Re install LoL and play URF mode it's only available till the 13th and it's so fun!

No mana costs, 80% cooldown, reduction, massive attack speed buff.  It's just a fun mode on Summoners rift.  All the funs!

I am on EU yeah. Everyone seems to hate them, but I don't have any problems with the Russians tbh. Sometimes I suspect I'm being abused in Russian, but can't understand and so don't care; they seem all right when they do speak English. Did have my first teammate being a massive wanker over the voice-com but that was an American.