aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

I've been well into Baldurs Gate:EE, turning giant spiders into tatties with my Chaotic-Good ranger, Woodsman Jim.

Are you playing it on iOS? There seems to be a bit of a sketch going on at the minute with it.

My replacement copy of Fallout 2 arrived today, as well as my copy of Fallout 1 I ordered on Thursday. My evening is set.

Why aren't more people playing The Last Of Us? It's truly fantastic.

Heard good things but I dinna own a gaystation :-p

I've played the first fallout all evening. It's glorious. As big a fan I am of the entire series, this is actually the first time I've sat down and started to play through the original. Having a time limit on the main quest is quite a good thing. Time flies when you're trying to find an ancient water purification chip in the middle of a nuclear wasteland! I've only got a hundred days left!

Are you playing it on iOS? There seems to be a bit of a sketch going on at the minute with it.

My replacement copy of Fallout 2 arrived today, as well as my copy of Fallout 1 I ordered on Thursday. My evening is set.

Playing the Mac version on my laptop.  There are a few bugs... a story essential antidote failed to work and my party all died.  No more venturing forth for them.

Man, I love Fallout so much too.  They need to start making pixely top down RPGs again.  Imagine how much cool shit they could cram into those babies these days.

Playing the Mac version on my laptop. There are a few bugs... a story essential antidote failed to work and my party all died. No more venturing forth for them.

Man, I love Fallout so much too. They need to start making pixely top down RPGs again. Imagine how much cool shit they could cram into those babies these days.

I was gonna pick it up on my iPad but its offline at the minute due to a legal wrangle.

Yeah they totally should. Even just a massive patch for fallout 1 & 2 with loads of quests would be magical.

Just finished the campaign on Battlefield 3 and gonna give the multi-player a bash. I'm a little apprehensive, though - I love the idea of it being more of a tactical game than CoD but I get the feeling that just means I'll spend my first few weeks worth of playing it getting my shit pushed in.

Also running through Dead Island. Really enjoying it, but the obsessive part of my brain HATES RPGs like this. I have one main mission and INFINITY BILLION side missions. I can't go on with the main mission until I've cleared the side-missions on my list, but it keeps getting added to! CAN'T YOU FUCKING PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR YOURSELVES!? RESCUE YOUR OWN FUCKING TEDDY BEAR YOU CUNT!

xx

Guest Young Adolesent

Just finished the campaign on Battlefield 3 and gonna give the multi-player a bash. I'm a little apprehensive, though - I love the idea of it being more of a tactical game than CoD but I get the feeling that just means I'll spend my first few weeks worth of playing it getting my shit pushed in.

Also running through Dead Island. Really enjoying it, but the obsessive part of my brain HATES RPGs like this. I have one main mission and INFINITY BILLION side missions. I can't go on with the main mission until I've cleared the side-missions on my list, but it keeps getting added to! CAN'T YOU FUCKING PEOPLE DO THINGS FOR YOURSELVES!? RESCUE YOUR OWN FUCKING TEDDY BEAR YOU CUNT!

xx

battlefield is ace on multiplayer if i stil had an online pass id play with you. more stuff to do online playing in jets, cars, tanks and boats a lot more tactical than cod and more fun il see if i can get a pass and ill play with you

• 1 month later...

The new Madden. It's pretty good. The shouting plays via the kinect is wack though and I'll never do it. It also doesn't seem to work for me. There are so many features in the game it's all a bit much right now but i'm getting into it. Nothing beats a perfectly played scoring drive. It's up there with Fifa as my favourite sports game. I only started playing Madden last year too.

The new Madden. It's pretty good. The shouting plays via the kinect is wack though and I'll never do it. It also doesn't seem to work for me. There are so many features in the game it's all a bit much right now but i'm getting into it. Nothing beats a perfectly played scoring drive. It's up there with Fifa as my favourite sports game. I only started playing Madden last year too.

I'm all about sports sims. I might give Madden a go this year. I got bored of FIFA a couple of years ago. I barely played 13 before selling it on. Played the hell out of NHL, but the new one doesn't look like much of an upgrade so I don't think I'll get 14. NBA 2k13 is totally slick. It's super fun, but I don't think I like basketball enough to fully enjoy it for too long. I wish other games would mimic their model for the career mode though. It's pretty much the only reason I kept playing it.

I also wish the NCAA Football games were released in the UK. They used to on the original Xbox. It had a bit more longevity than the Madden games back then, but I've not played a Madden in a few years.

Anyone played "Papers, Please"? It's strangely absorbing.

http://dukope.com/

Papers, Please

A Dystopian Document Thriller. 

The communist state of Arstotzka has ended a 6-year war with neighboring Kolechia and reclaimed its rightful half of the border town, Grestin.  

Your job as immigration inspector is to control the flow of people entering the Arstotzkan side of Grestin from Kolechia. Among the throngs of immigrants and visitors looking for work are hidden smugglers, spies, and terrorists. Using only the documents provided by travelers and the Ministry of Admission's primitive inspect, search, and fingerprint systems you must decide who can enter Arstotzka and who will be turned away or arrested.

You can get it for less than a tenner here: http://papersplea.se/

I've just reached one of the endings, but I'm going to start again, as there are 20 different endings!

I'm all about sports sims. I might give Madden a go this year. I got bored of FIFA a couple of years ago. I barely played 13 before selling it on. Played the hell out of NHL, but the new one doesn't look like much of an upgrade so I don't think I'll get 14. NBA 2k13 is totally slick. It's super fun, but I don't think I like basketball enough to fully enjoy it for too long. I wish other games would mimic their model for the career mode though. It's pretty much the only reason I kept playing it.

I also wish the NCAA Football games were released in the UK. They used to on the original Xbox. It had a bit more longevity than the Madden games back then, but I've not played a Madden in a few years.

You can get it for less than a tenner here: http://papersplea.se/

I've just reached one of the endings, but I'm going to start again, as there are 20 different endings!

Papers, Please is pretty good. Really enjoying it!

You can get it for less than a tenner here: http://papersplea.se/

Im now hooked on madden. I only really got it because it came with a year subscription for watching nfl online but now im getting hate mail calling me a fag when I school someone on how to play no huddle offense. its so expansive in terms of campaigns and features and the learning curve is well worth it. That moment you pull of a perfect juke move and stiff arm some safety to make a huge gain its all worthwhile.

It's aged terribly. I did play it a fair bit in it's heyday I must admit but my fondest memories are of GTA 3 and Vice city. I still enjoy 4. It's pretty awesome. Multiplayer is great fun.

I don't think so. And I think it's a lot better than 4. 4's graphics were better, obviously, but on the whole SA was nicer.

inb4 

35999531.jpg

Edited by Jaaakkkeee