aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

• 3 weeks later...

Still Team Fortress 2 at lunch. And I've now become the asshole that everyone hates cos I'm the best.

Also, there's pretty much nothing more satisfying than beating a Heavy to death with a fish.

That video is terrible. I apologise. Edited by Teabags

Farcry 3: Blood Dragon.

Awesome fun.

I just came into this thread to post the exact same thing.

I think it might be humanity's greatest achievement, y'know. Why has nobody made a game like this before?! Middle fingers! One-liners! Explosions! Massive guns! 16-bit cutscenes! Synthesizers! Cyborgs! Dragons! Lasers! DRAGONS SHOOTING LASERS FROM THEIR EYES!

I felt my testosterone levels going through the roof while playing this. Why can't it be longer?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I continued my career in Forza 4. Its the hardest racing game I've ever played, which makes it awesome. I have a R3 class car but can't race it worth a shit cos it's too powerful. Though I have noticed that racing faster cars then going back one level I am doing a shitload better, so I maybe I just need to keep at it.

I've been playing Fallout New Vegas heaps. I never really got into it when it first came out but recently I've been putting some amount of hours into it. I've taken a punt on a few of the DLC's and they've been pretty good.

I'm starting to run out of things to do though. I might have to jump back into Skyrim for my openworld fix. Fallout 1&2 are sitting on the shelf though... 

I've been playing Fallout New Vegas heaps. I never really got into it when it first came out but recently I've been putting some amount of hours into it. I've taken a punt on a few of the DLC's and they've been pretty good.

I'm starting to run out of things to do though. I might have to jump back into Skyrim for my openworld fix. Fallout 1&2 are sitting on the shelf though... 

Save regularly, I stopped playing when one of the many bugs ruined my save.

Save regularly, I stopped playing when one of the many bugs ruined my save.

Luckily my recent play through of New Vegas has been void of any serious bugs. I've had one corrupted auto save but I had made a hard save only a few minutes before so I didn't need to slog through things I had already done. People seem to go on about New Vegas being the buggiest game ever but I wouldn't say it was any worse than previous and prior Bethesda games. Skyrim's dragon battles are among some of the most horrible looking fights I've ever seen in a game.

I forgot about Forza 4.  Might dig it out for a bit tonight.

I always like the idea of playing a racing game then get bored of them quickly.

It's great. I have a Ford GT and a McLaren F1 and they're fucking great fun once you can drive them, especially on Maple Valley raceway. Oh, adn the "pass slower cars to catch another super car" events. Awesome fun.

• 2 weeks later...

With the PhD out of the way I treated myself to a PS3 earlier this year. I played the shit out of Skyrim first off, and I've completed all the main quest lines that go with the game and most of the DLCs too. I'm kind of pootering through Oblivion but the weird uncanny valley faces of the npcs just freak me out.

Besides that I'm catching up on games I've not played but am being recommended to by my girlfriend. So I've played Bioshock and I'm away to play Metal Gear Solid 4. I've got Assassin's Creed and Red Dead Redemption to play too. I've got L.A. Noire on the go too, and is it just me or are half of the cast of Mad Men in it?

• Upvote 1

With the PhD out of the way I treated myself to a PS3 earlier this year. I played the shit out of Skyrim first off, and I've completed all the main quest lines that go with the game and most of the DLCs too. I'm kind of pootering through Oblivion but the weird uncanny valley faces of the npcs just freak me out.

Besides that I'm catching up on games I've not played but am being recommended to by my girlfriend. So I've played Bioshock and I'm away to play Metal Gear Solid 4. I've got Assassin's Creed and Red Dead Redemption to play too. I've got L.A. Noire on the go too, and is it just me or are half of the cast of Mad Men in it?

Half the cast of Mad Men are in it. And the bloke that looks like he should have a massive Nokia that was in Heroes is in it too.

If you enjoyed the earlier MGS series, MGS4 is a good shout. But if not, then it's too much video for someone not wanting to know more about the storyline.

RDR is fantastic. Simply fantastic.

Guest Young Adolesent

I don't share the love for red dead. It was fun for the first 2 hours but it got dreadfully dull for me.

I'm still slugging away on fallout new Vegas. Fired up fallout 2 the other day as well. Such a nolstagia trip!

it was the same for me just got boring thats why i bought undead nightmare a lot more action in it 

You can queue it from xbox.com If you just search for fable 3, sign in and choose to pay with microsoft points it apparently comes up as free that way. With E3 starting soon I'd imagine it's maybe a sweetener for that since Xbox one looks so pish.

Someone can try it anyway! -> http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fable-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6

Has anyone bought State of Decay? I really liked the demo. As soon as I get some points will probably be picking it up.