aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

You can queue it from xbox.com If you just search for fable 3, sign in and choose to pay with microsoft points it apparently comes up as free that way. With E3 starting soon I'd imagine it's maybe a sweetener for that since Xbox one looks so pish.

Someone can try it anyway! -> http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Fable-III/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308d6

Has anyone bought State of Decay? I really liked the demo. As soon as I get some points will probably be picking it up.

Yeah I've done it via xbox.com. It says it costs $19.99 but if you click use points then it's free. The missus is off today and she's fired the xbox up and it's downloading. Cheers for the spot Keeno!

I really enjoyed the demo of State of Decay. One thing bugs me. Why no co-op? That game is screaming out for some co-op action! 

Having a bash at NBA 2k13. I haven't played one for a while. The controls have changed completely. It all looks rather smart, except for the bonkers menu structure. I'm also really bored of hearing Jay Z songs.

The career mode looks great, but I'm awfully terrible at playing the game just controlling one player. Highest grade I've ended a game with is a D-. Yikes.

Anyone on here play? Got any tips on how to steal without giving away 20 free throws a game? It's not very beginner friendly. No tutorial on how to use the right stick and left trigger. You just gotta dive right in.

The game is pretty great though. It makes just about every other sports sim available look terrible.

Why am I shit at new console games, other than gta I can't seem to grasp playing FPS without getting brutally annihilated.

I got Colonial Marines and I keep dying, even on easy.  I've never played halo, cod, fallout. bioshock all the games kids go on about.

Yet let me loose on super mario world, or sonic etc and I'm in my mint. 

currently I've been getting stuck into the Lion King on the mega drive, Lucky will share my thoughts on this game.

I'm terrible at FPS games too.

Update RE free Fable III. Looks like I need a bigger hard drive!

"Microsoft also revealed a new offer for Xbox Live Gold subscribers - you'll now get two free game downloads per month, similar to Sony's existing PlayStation Plus service.

The first two titles will be Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3, available imminently and Fable 3 is free right now."

• Upvote 2

I'm terrible at FPS games too.

Update RE free Fable III. Looks like I need a bigger hard drive!

"Microsoft also revealed a new offer for Xbox Live Gold subscribers - you'll now get two free game downloads per month, similar to Sony's existing PlayStation Plus service.

The first two titles will be Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3, available imminently and Fable 3 is free right now."

I was getting stuck into Fable 3 last night. It's so good.

Touchpad could allow easier navigation for onscreen menus in a manner similar to a laptop trackpad...

Good point. I just hope it does absolutely nothing in games where it's not meant to. For example, playing something like Skate or EA NHL, you need to fast quick moves with the sticks, so if your thumb slipped off and touched the touchpad and it did...something...that'd just piss me off.

• 2 weeks later...