aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Ive no idea, its all MS points you have to buy, you get the first chapter for free, but it ends very quickly, you can blast through it in about 2/3 minutes. Dont get me wrong, old point and click games are some of my fav but when they were made 10/15 years ago, it just kinda seems a bit rubbish now.

Ive no idea, its all MS points you have to buy, you get the first chapter for free, but it ends very quickly, you can blast through it in about 2/3 minutes. Dont get me wrong, old point and click games are some of my fav but when they were made 10/15 years ago, it just kinda seems a bit rubbish now.

Madness Milner. It costs 400 ms points for the first episode and it takes a solid 4-5 hours to complete. You musta just played the demo or something.

Stroopy it's ace. Cell shaded graphics and a pretty gripping story. Choices you make effect how people treat you. It's awesome fun.

Nah the demo was part of the first chapter. I dunno how far it goes upto though. I just took a punt on the full chapter. It only cost 400 ms. I'm not sure if you need to pay for the next chapter but with the cost so low I'm gonna say you probably do. Saying that if the 2nd chapter lasts as long, a solid 10 hours of gaming for the same price as changing your gamertag is a pretty good deal.

What's 400msp in real money?

xx

You can buy a 2100MSP card in shops for around the £18 mark. So just short of £3.50 if buying them from game etc. Microsoft charge you more to buy direct from credit card. The cheapest places online do 4200 for £30. At that price it works out <£3 for 400 MSP. It depends where you buy your points from.

• Upvote 1

Sorry if it's already been posted, but Watch Dogs looks like it's going to be the best thing ever made. Looks like a modern day Assassins Creed, but instead of assassinations, you've got some mental computer hacking scandal, or something. Little has been given away regarding the plot so far, but it looks so badass.

!
  • Upvote 2

I stumbled onto a PC game called Mount and Blade: Warband (it's a few years old) recently. It's basically a game of thrones RPG. You start off as a generic RPG soldier and go around building and army and rising up the power structure of various kingdoms. Finishing quests, fighting raiders, starting wars, entering tournaments, getting revenge against the fucks that keep raiding your villages.

It's consumed my entired weekend.