aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Keeno, I was wrong, you already have platinum in Icarus Factor.

Got Platinum in Gigatrack yesterday. What a fucking relief.

Everyone should go to Track Central, Highest Rated Skill Games and get Red and Blue. It's amazing. Have to do wheelies on red obstacles and nose wheelies on blue. Fucking amazing.

If you are just interested in building stuff - FortressCraft on the xbox live indie games channel is maybe better. Way more textures and I don't think you need to mine things either, you can just build away. Plus it is much better resolution too. Depends if you like the pixellated look of minecraft. It's only 240MSP. Even minecraft players say it is better in that respect than minecraft if you get past the obvious name and idea copying. If you like the survival and resource mining then minecraft is your game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzbGJRn0Dgc

They have updated it 9 times since it was released adding new features but don't ask me what else differentiates it from Minecraft on xbox!

Day Z looks mental. I don't want to go anywhere near it till its out of alpha though as it looks a bit sketchy just now, but the concept is awesome.

As for currently, last night I got platinum in all the Trials Evo Skill Games. COS IM A BAD ASS GHETTO PIMP!

• Upvote 1

Just gone back to Skyrim after a 3 month hiatus. It's so bloody good, its just way too big for me to put enough time into. I'm kind of regretting going all heavy armour/2 handed. I might throw caution to the wind and change mid way though. It isn't exactly difficult!

Has anyone played the new Max Payne yet? I fancy it, but I should really get Skyrim out of the way first.

• Upvote 1

I spent most of my lunch break looking at videos/screenshots/ user reviews of Day Z. It looks/sounds incredible.

I'm with Teabags on wanting to wait till it comes out of Alpha as it's apparently quite buggy at the moment. It's a really great concept. I really can't wait to get it fired up!

• Upvote 1

Just gone back to Skyrim after a 3 month hiatus. It's so bloody good, its just way too big for me to put enough time into. I'm kind of regretting going all heavy armour/2 handed. I might throw caution to the wind and change mid way though. It isn't exactly difficult!

Has anyone played the new Max Payne yet? I fancy it, but I should really get Skyrim out of the way first.

Using the smithing and enchantment skills combined with alchemy it is incredibly easy to make ridiculously powerful armour of any type with any buff you want to boost skills. Enchant any armour you can with alchemy buffs -> wear that and brew potions which boost alchemy/smithing/enchanting -> drink potions -> smith/enchant/make more potions with stronger buffs etc and repeat cycle. Do it a couple of times and enchant armour with buffs for one handed/magic/light armour and whatever you want and you can make weapons to suit any play style.

Do it a few times and you can end up with armour and weapons with ratings in tens of millions. That is if you want to walk through the game without anyone even touching you. I did it once for a laugh, It's fun doing that and sniping dragons from miles away with bows then seeing them felled with one shot. The game is easy enough without doing this though!

I preferred the Witcher 2. much better combat. Rewards skill and planning and not just block->attack-> block-> attack like Skyrim. I will still be rushing back to Skyrim as soon as the DLC is released though no doubt!

Most of this thread is Dutch to me so forgive me. I've brought my Xbox 360 out of storage and am gonna get back into it. Can folks recommend me some games?

I've got:

FIFA 11

Red dead redemption

Godfather

Batman

And I like all of them. I think I lack a racing game, another sports sim and something else.

Most of this thread is Dutch to me so forgive me. I've brought my Xbox 360 out of storage and am gonna get back into it. Can folks recommend me some games?

I've got:

FIFA 11

Red dead redemption

Godfather

Batman

And I like all of them. I think I lack a racing game, another sports sim and something else.

I'm told NBA 2K12 is a great game. I have 2K11 and while I don't understand an awful lot about basketball (and to be honest you need to in order to be any good at the game), it's still a fun game, if a little tedious after a while. Even at 4 minute quarters, 82 games a season is fucking ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

while I don't understand an awful lot about basketball (and to be honest you need to in order to be any good at the game)
I wish some of the little cunts that play NHL 12 Drop-In league games would learn this. Fucking constantly offside, icing the puck, trying to go through 5 defenders when you have 2 guys perfectly open at the blueline. ARGH!