aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Once you start getting the upgrades, it gets a lot easier, also when fighting, try and time the hits and punches rather than bashing buttons and you'll soon get the hang of it.

It's the stealth bits I'm not so great with. I tend to just steam in and smash fuck out of people, or at least hide up in the rafters and jump down behind them. There's much much more emphasis on stealth in this one and I'm not great at hiding and sneaking up on people.

:moody: no excuse. I spent a good 2 hours finding an old mans helmet on skyrim the other day. Dinna see me whipping out a walkthrough do you? Joking aside videogames are far too easy these days with all the waypoints and linear map design. there should be no HUD, no health bars, no system to tell you where you are being attacked from, no hints, no tips on loading screens, none of that crap! bring back hard games!

I usually keep a walkthrough handy just in case I get totally stuck at some puzzley bit and have been trying to do the same thing for ages. I will have a damn good go at doing it myself first though. I completed Tomb Raider 2 by myself and then used a walkthrough for the whole of Tomb Raider 3, totally spoiled the game and I didn't feel any satisfaction for beating it.

I used to hate it when your mates would get the Playstation magazine and come round and be like 'I've got cheats for that game!' So fucking glad they kicked that in the balls. I hate cheat codes. Whats the point in buying a game, then cheating? as my granny would say 'your only cheating yourself!'

:moody: no excuse. I spent a good 2 hours finding an old mans helmet on skyrim the other day. Dinna see me whipping out a walkthrough do you? Joking aside videogames are far too easy these days with all the waypoints and linear map design. there should be no HUD, no health bars, no system to tell you where you are being attacked from, no hints, no tips on loading screens, none of that crap! bring back hard games!

Get yourself Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls then watch as your living room has controller sized holes in the walls.

Old games were well hard, especially as they rarely had difficulty levels on them. Sensible Soccer was just ridiculous. The computer was just way too good. That game was only fun against your mates. The CPU would just smash you to bits. That game pretty much invented Barca's tiki-taki football.

Zoon was solid. Me and my Mum completed it on the Amiga, but it was mega tough.

I said Zoon, but I meant Zool. The edit-time limit has made me look like a n00b. A pwn3d n00b.

Amiga games were mostly rock hard. James Pond 2: Robocod was just mental. As was the James Pond Aquatic Games, which was some underwater themed Olympic Games sort of spin-off. The Hop Skip and Jump round was actually impossible. Anyone who says they could do it is lying.

I said Zoon, but I meant Zool. The edit-time limit has made me look like a n00b. A pwn3d n00b.

Amiga games were mostly rock hard. James Pond 2: Robocod was just mental. As was the James Pond Aquatic Games, which was some underwater themed Olympic Games sort of spin-off. The Hop Skip and Jump round was actually impossible. Anyone who says they could do it is lying.

I could do it. I was fucking awesome at Aquatic Games. Trampolining was the hardest.