aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

Completed all the tracks in Trials Evolution. Dunno if I'll get Gold on the insane tracks but I'll be sure and try them again. Gotta work my way through the Tournaments now.

It's actually a fucking ace game. Started playing it at like 10 last night. next thing I knew it was 1:30.

• Upvote 1

Completed all the tracks in Trials Evolution. Dunno if I'll get Gold on the insane tracks but I'll be sure and try them again. Gotta work my way through the Tournaments now.

It's actually a fucking ace game. Started playing it at like 10 last night. next thing I knew it was 1:30.

It's the most addictive game ever.

Yeah. Felt a bit stupid completing a track with over 200 faults, but oh well.

Hold pretty much all the best stats over everyone on my friends list. Except for the Icarus skill game. Which is just frustrating!

I still need to buy this! Bought the Witcher 2 last week so can't justify spending £30 buying points this week. Plus I haven't even finished all the extra DLC on original trials and as for the expert tracks I finished about 3 of them so far. What's your best score on the icarus game? On the demo I got 410 metres after a few attempts. I don't like that skill game either... the most important skill there is how fast you can spam the X and Y buttons.

The Witcher 2 is ace. Combat is much more tactical than Skyrim where by the end of the game I was so powerful I didn't need to bother blocking and could just steamroller every enemy with minimal effort. Not as hard with regards to timing as Dark Souls though, which is also good as I gave up on that after a few hours. I should really go back and attempt it again!

• 2 weeks later...

Completed single player of Trials Evolution 100%. Gold medals in all tracks, tournaments ad skill games. Gonma try for some platinum medals and do multiplayer.

If anyone wants a rival for their stats, add me on Xbox live; Skubbags.

Fucking awesome game.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone going to get Max Payne 3? I only ever played the first one, and that was a long time ago, but I like the look of this one. Plus, Rockstar made it. It's been getting solid 9/10 ratings all over the shop as well.

It came out today, so I'll probably head down and pick it up tomorrow, in exchange for Assassins Creed: Revelations, Arkham City and cold, hard cash. .

Completed single player of Trials Evolution 100%. Gold medals in all tracks, tournaments ad skill games. Gonma try for some platinum medals and do multiplayer.

Fucking awesome game.

Yeah, I'm enjoying this at the minute. I don't quite have the patience, ability or time to gold medal everything, but I want to at least silver medal everything. I never had the first one, but this one is great. So incredibly simple, but so satisfying.

Fucking awesome game.

I would add you but I'll just get angry about being shite at it!

Yeah, I'm enjoying this at the minute. I don't quite have the patience, ability or time to gold medal everything, but I want to at least silver medal everything. I never had the first one, but this one is great. So incredibly simple, but so satisfying.

The original is currently half price in the microsoft publisher sale (go to the games tab and it should be in the window that rotates between games in the centre if you wait long enough- think it's for gold members only though? Deal of the week is but not sure about the extra sales). It's 600MSP for the game and 200MSP for the add on pack which adds another 45 levels or something like that. Amazing value and worth every penny. The Expert levels are rock hard though. I don't think I have finished that many, but I suck at going up the really steep slopes, something there are unfortunately many of! I bought 4200 points a couple of days ago so will probably buy trials evolution and minecraft soon. Keeno89 is my gamertag if anyone wants some crap times to race against!

Anyone else buy The Witcher 2 for xbox? I loved it. Found it way better than Skyrim, the combat is much more challenging and actually requires strategy. The funny thing is amazon are not selling it for nearly £6 more than I paid for it on pre-order from them. Bizarre. Now to play through Dark Souls which I haven't played since xmas...

The original is currently half price in the microsoft publisher sale (go to the games tab and it should be in the window that rotates between games in the centre if you wait long enough- think it's for gold members only though? Deal of the week is but not sure about the extra sales). It's 600MSP for the game and 200MSP for the add on pack which adds another 45 levels or something like that. Amazing value and worth every penny. The Expert levels are rock hard though. I don't think I have finished that many, but I suck at going up the really steep slopes, something there are unfortunately many of! I bought 4200 points a couple of days ago so will probably buy trials evolution and minecraft soon. Keeno89 is my gamertag if anyone wants some crap times to race against!

Anyone else buy The Witcher 2 for xbox? I loved it. Found it way better than Skyrim, the combat is much more challenging and actually requires strategy. The funny thing is amazon are not selling it for nearly £6 more than I paid for it on pre-order from them. Bizarre. Now to play through Dark Souls which I haven't played since xmas...

I'm already pals with you: SadBuffalo3

I'm already pals with you: SadBuffalo3

Yeah I remember, We added each other to play FIFA and never did! Need to have a game some time. I was meaning for anyone else like flights who is intimidated by teabags awesomeness at Trials. Still you should pick up Trials HD and the expansion if you have a spare 800 points! Some other decent stuff in the publisher sale -> http://forums.xbox.com/en-gb/uk_general_xbox_discussion/f/229/p/256898/1335494.aspx

Keeno, for very steep slopes, just find the bite point with the RT/accelerator. Life becomes a fuck load easier once you learn to use brakes and the sensitivity of the accelerator. As for getting gold/platinum medals...just keep your back wheel on the ground as much as possible. And watch the top guys replays to see any neat paths to take.

Admittedly, I've been playing the Trials games since the first java game with a whoppIng 3 levels came out about 8 years ago. Then there a few more basic ones, then Trials 2 and Trials 2 Second edition on Steam, then Trials HD and Trials Evolution. So I've had alot of practice.

The 'Gigatrack' in Trials Evolution is going to drive me insane. If you've not played it yet, even without any faults, the platinum medal time is 7:00.000. I've completed it in 7:00.505 which fucking killed me knowing I missed the medal by half a fucking second. God knows how many times I tried it last night, got about a minute from the end with at least 6 seconds up on that time and on track to get the medal and then made a stupid fault. I will do it eventually but it's soul destroying when you have to restart the entire fucking thing for the 50th time. Same happened trying to get the Marathon achievement in Trials HD. Complete a 20 track tournament with no faults. Absolute fucking nightmare.

I did it once and it took me 20 minutes with about 30 faults, There are 2 sections I find really hard (one is a slope with a rock on top - shock horror) and one was a jump where you had to bunny hop to cross it. Would try and improve it but it is a soul destroying track! Since the checkpoints are so far apart, you can easily fault right at the end of a section and have 20-30 seconds of track to redo. Eventually you get so pissed off you make silly mistakes on easy sections, or at least I do!

Is that the really long dirt track which ends in a long, wooden ramp, with flames at the end of it. I remarkably golded it in my first go, and I am not even good at this game. There are still a couple of beginner tracks that I havn't golded yet!

Teabags what is the distance needed for platinum on that Icarus minigame? Just curious. It seems to be the only thing I am much better than everyone on my friends list at!
I was trying to improve mine last night funnily enough and noticed you're only just under the platinum distance.

And yep, thats the track. I should be able to do it in about 6:55 if I do it properly finally but I keep making stupid mistakes. The missus woke up on the couch last night to find me playing it while whispering "slow and steady wins the race" to myself over and over again.