aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

England could be knocked out before he's allowed to play a match. It's well worth considering not taking him at all. If I was Fabio it wouldn't be an easy decision, I guess I'd probably pick him in the end though.

I don't think it is. England practically always take a striker who doesn't get used. Might as well give that last slot to Rooney, so if they do get through, he can come on. He's a horrible little shit, but he's currently the most influential English player and he simply has to go. If he doesn't go, and England do get through to the finals, Capello would be lambasted, and it would probably be justified.

Alot is being made of his temperament, but compare his behavior to Rooney of 3 or 4 years ago, and he has come leaps and bounds. After what happened to Rooney just earlier that week, he shouldn't have played at all really.

United's bench is excellent today. The team on the pitch is questionable. Welbeck has improved, but he's not a lone striker. Park is the boss though as is the increasingly un-photogenic Phil Jones. If that's what he looks like when heading a ball, I'd like to see a freeze frame of that head on collision with Lucas. Christ. He must've looked like his face was caving in.

I fucking HATE Kilmarnock Football Club.

I've supported them all my life and sadly I'll be supporting them until my last breath.

NEVER in the history of football has there been a team with the capacity to fuck it up and throw away so many leads.

3-0 up against an awful Celtic side with less than 20 mins to go and we ship 3 fucking goals in 8 minutes.

I would dearly love to see a league table of games thrown away, I'm betting good money Killie are right up there.

Fucks sake.

It's Ryan Giggs' fault. He, for some unfathomable reason, decided to get out of the way of the free kick. What a noob.

He hasn't been listening to Andy Gray. Footballers are paid, exclusively, to get hit in the face. He needs to be putting his face behind that, the big jessie.

Still don't think it was a free kick. Rio's foot was behind Adam's foot. I also hate that cunt, so even if Rio gave him an uppercut under the ribs, it wasn't a foul.

CHICHARITO!

Dons to gub the Arabs 3-1

*extremities all crossed*

Keep them crossed for the rest of the season because it seemed to work! I'd like 3-0 the Dons next week at Celtic.

YAAAAAAAAASSSS!

Enjoyed the game today. We've got a good first 11. Osbourne is the boy for bullying the midfield - The new Bisconti! Dons fans are a funny bunch. All the talk I lugged in on walking away from the game was how we took our foot off the gas in the last ten minutes! I understand it was a bit worrying but a very small bit compared to 80 minutes of dominance and three goals. Fucking enjoy the win folks!