aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Guest Gladstone

Got to say, I think there could be a lot of truth in what McGhee's saying there. It's just things that people don't want to hear. That club has been stagnating for at least 15 years, maybe more.

Perhaps.....but what a disgusting denial of his own responsibility for everything bad that happened on his watch.

Everything is the fault of the players, the staff, the chairman.....everybody. Except of course for the guy who signed the players, ran the training, picked the team etc. This constant harping on about how "I didn't become a bad manager overnight" is just utter pish. Frankly his record was never that impressive, and to use his own words, MM was obviously a "drainer" from the start, as evidenced by the utter lack of respect he managed to command in the dressing room. Sure we've had some bad years, but JC did a great job, and Craig Brown is slowly getting there, proving that the right man can put together a team irrespective of any other shite going on at the club.

MM can fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Fucking Jonny Evans. I usually defend him, purely because of that time he kicked Drogba right in the lungs and got away with it, and Drogba rattled around on the floor like he'd been tasered! Fuck that now. Evans is a cunt. Terrible. Don't bring down the last man, ever. It was always going to be a red. United would have had a more realistic chance at 2-0 down with 11 men, than 1-0 down with 10 men. There's always a chance Balotelli would have scuffed that chance anyway. 10 men against a top side is suicide. All you have to do is switch the play, and the hole is gaping wide. Prick. Who was Evans even marking? Zonal marking doesn't work, especially when Evans is the only one in the team doing zonal marking, and everyone else has a man. Shit bastard.

Why didn't Jones play at CB anyway? Jones is the BOSS. He wouldn't have stood for any of that jinky David Silva rubbish. He would have kicked him in half, and then scored the winner, with his fuck ugly face.

• Upvote 3

Fucking Jonny Evans. I usually defend him, purely because of that time he kicked Drogba right in the lungs and got away with it, and Drogba rattled around on the floor like he'd been tasered! Fuck that now. Evans is a cunt. Terrible. Don't bring down the last man, ever. It was always going to be a red. United would have had a more realistic chance at 2-0 down with 11 men, than 1-0 down with 10 men. There's always a chance Balotelli would have scuffed that chance anyway. 10 men against a top side is suicide. All you have to do is switch the play, and the hole is gaping wide. Prick. Who was Evans even marking? Zonal marking doesn't work, especially when Evans is the only one in the team doing zonal marking, and everyone else has a man. Shit bastard.

Why didn't Jones play at CB anyway? Jones is the BOSS. He wouldn't have stood for any of that jinky David Silva rubbish. He would have kicked him in half, and then scored the winner, with his fuck ugly face.

this is some top quality football ranting. makes what i could say about Kayal seem totally weak.

i'm still going to say it though, the whining, moany, greeting faced, dirty little prick. cried his way round parkhead while kicking and slapping the aberdeen players for 90 minutes. what an utter cad.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't agree more with ca_gere and Captain American regarding the punditry on MOTD. I love watching MOTD for the highlights; they are generally succinct and offer those without access to live football a reasonably comprehensive round-up of the Premier League games. But fuck, the analysis is always fucking horrendous. I used to quite like Alan Hansen, but he's just as bland, narrow-minded, and slightly blinkered as the likes of Shearer and that terrible specimen, Mark Lawereson. I despise that unfunny cunt. Almost as much as Five Live commentator Alan Green, but not quite.

Dixon is usually found on MOTD2 but has done that sat prog occasionally, I think Dixon is by far the best pundit. I agree about Hansen he's just bland now and forever wanking over Liverpool and moaning about poor defending. Lawro needs a slap. I can see golden boy Robbie Savage getting promoted to MOTD2 soon, sure he must have been on it.

Sir Purple Face did indeed speak to the BBC, fair play to him. City are gonna take some stopping but still a long way to go but that was one mighty fucking impressive win.

What is it that has made Jack Wilshere so disliked? I've always quite liked him.

Shit like this: http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Wilshere-thinks-Arsenal-must-harass-referees-mor?urn=sow-wp2123

I can't stand the little rat. Pisses and moans every time something doesn't go his way, always in the ref's face, dives into tackles, and he's getting dirtier and dirtier with every game. Talented player but a proper snide little wanker.

... oh, there was football today?