aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

We're playing Liverpool tomorrow night. Can't be arsed. There isn't a fixture I look forward to less than Liverpool away every season. I can't stand them and recent events make them even more detestable. The thought of losing to those shits almost makes me physically sick, and they usually beat us. Moaning bastard Dalglish, racist Suarez, money-grabber Carroll, Ian Ayre, FUCKING CUNTING BASTARD GERRARD, cowardly thug Carragher, toilet seat-stealer Johnson, awful glory-hunting fans that've never been within 100 miles of Anfield, "special European nights/the magic of the Kop," Michael Owen, Jamie Redknapp and his shit ties, Neil Ruddock, signing Dietmar Hamann and José Enrique from us... just fuck off you absolute shower of bastards.

Excellent list of cunts. The only thing missing is Sammy Lee. Sammy bastard Lee.

Hands up if you're a cunt.

sammy-lee.jpg

• Upvote 1

Villa beating Chowsea on their own patch makes up for the Yak giving United a spanking.

I hope United getting a hiding is good timing for the transfer window open. The squad is gash. No Rooney means no winning. Resting him and putting a bunch of kids on the bench was mental. You need kids plus a bit of insurance. Put Rooney or Giggs on the bench at least. 5 minutes left, and who do they bring to turn it around? Will fucking Keane. He looks like a good lad who might make it as a footballer at some level. But right now he looks worse than Danny Welbeck did at that age. Scrawny. Clumsy. Rubbish.

whatever happens with Steve Kean he got a win at Old Trafford and not many managers do that! But Sir Purple Face treated the opposition with no respect hence his team and bench selection, he always gets away with it though cos he's Sir Purple Face.

The starting line up was just about as solid as it could be with all the injuries, and having to play midfielders in defence, so I can't see United getting fined for playing a weakened line up. Not sure why he picked Keane over Morrison on the bench. Morrison is taking the piss out of the youth level. Keane still doesn't look the real deal from what I've seen.

Apparently Rooney was dropped for going out on the lash with Gibson and Evans......

Sunderland have got United out of jail today, even if the goal was a week offside!

Yeah, I heard about that. Seemed to be being brushed aside as nonsense though, but it sounds feasible. Ease off, Sr'Alex. It's Chrimbo you scrooge. Nowt wrong with a couple of jars down at the disco on boxing day.

No goals for City in their past two games. Have it.

Well, I made my annual away trip yesterday to Tannadice and I must say I enjoyed it more than I've enjoyed a game in years. The atmosphere was of cup final quality. The first half we were actually pretty terrible and I couldn't see a goal coming at all but once we changed it in the second half we played some decent stuff. Not one for the football purists but the excitement of Chalali scoring with his first touch and then Arnason scoring that screamer made it an incredible experience. I thought that McArdle was great when he came on. He won everything and made a terrific block late on. On that performance he deserves a run at centre half. Onwards and upwards.