aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Todays top 'Scouser clutching at straws' whilst invading United forums moment is this:

Dis fukkin stupid. Suarez said nowt wrong. He nt racist ever. Blak guys call each uther NIGGA in der songs all da time. why dis diffrent? Evra isa liar. Suarez was just banta

Brilliant.

There's talk of the FA charging Liverpool for their stance being the opposite of anti-racism. I hope that happens. I hope they ban everyone who wore one of those stupid fucking t shirts for the rest of the season.

Liverpool have completely disgraced themselves over this, i know you should stick up for your own players, but blindly defending someone who admits used racist words because he didnt know any better is disgusting. If your going to bring over foreign players make sure they know the fucking rules before they go out on the pitch. Dalgleish is a moaning old cunt anyway, he is more blind to his own teams faults than Wenger has ever been, yet never misses a chance to moan at the ref. Bunch of cunts the lot of them.

The Foster deal actually worries me a lot. Reynolds is probably a good defender and I imagine he's better than the existing centre-backs. That'll make the core stronger, fine, but how many natural wide players does this leave the Dons with? Pawlett and the Chris Clark's decrepit body. Sure there are plenty of central players who can fill-in at full-back or on the wing, but that doesn't mean they should.

I think it's a step backwards, even if it does allow Aberdeen to sign Anderson. Foster is a pretty decent full-back, nothing else, but his departure leaves Aberdeen desperately short. The squad's central core has been pretty solid for a while, but a lack of natural wide men is one of Aberdeen's biggest problems. Too many square pegs in round holes.

That's ace. Tiote is ace. What a champ.

John Carew once did the same, and went up to the lad at the end of the game and gave him his shirt. More gents in football.

Rio Ferdinand once blasted the ball into the Stretford End out of frustration when the referee pulled play back after he played advantage, hit a middle aged woman in the face and he did nothing, because he's a bit of a cunt. Not a gent.

hahaha been reading the Liverpool message boards, those guys are completely mental, absolutely fucking crazy. I kinda feel like signing up to troll but it wouldnt be worth it.

The United ones are just as bad, as the Liverpool fans are invading them to swear about Evra, and calling him things worse than what Suarez did, which really does fight for their innocence. Genuinely horrible football club. Shit fans. Horrible players. Cunt manager, and Liverpool is an arsehole of a place. Bomb it. Saw it off and let it float away into the Atlantic.

That's ace. Tiote is ace. What a champ.

John Carew once did the same, and went up to the lad at the end of the game and gave him his shirt. More gents in football.

Rio Ferdinand once blasted the ball into the Stretford End out of frustration when the referee pulled play back after he played advantage, hit a middle aged woman in the face and he did nothing, because he's a bit of a cunt. Not a gent.

Paul Barron, Newcastle's old GK coach, smashed a ball in a lass's face (oi oi) while warming our 'keepers up for a pre-season friendly at Tannadice a couple of seasons ago. When the girl looked at him he just hung his head, turned around and walked away. Dickhead.

Jordan Rhodes has scored five goals for Huddersfield tonight. Get him in, Pardew.

Aberdeen Music's favourite football club are at it again:-

2140: Oldham midfielder Tom Adeyemi takes a throw-in and then turns to confront a spectator in the front few rows at Anfield. He is seriously unhappy here with something that was said to him and looks close to tears. The game is stopped for a few minutes and Steven Gerrard has a word with Adeyemi. Play is back under way now but we may hear more about that one.

From the BBC live feed.

Fucking hell, black player gets racially abused by a Liverpool fan, game has to be stopped so he can be calmed down, and what does the rest of the stadium do? Hound out the fan? Point him out to the police? No, they start chanting for Suarez and boo the player for the rest of the game. What a terrible club Liverpool have become, hopefully the FA fucking hammer them.

Paul Barron, Newcastle's old GK coach, smashed a ball in a lass's face (oi oi) while warming our 'keepers up for a pre-season friendly at Tannadice a couple of seasons ago. When the girl looked at him he just hung his head, turned around and walked away. Dickhead.

Jordan Rhodes has scored five goals for Huddersfield tonight. Get him in, Pardew.

Aye, i saw that at the time, bad form.

I hope United sign any of the midfielders they have been linked with. Even Frank. He can pass the ball forwards and take shots that actually reach the goal, and sometimes go in.

if Lampard teaches Gibson how to deflect his shots into the goal United will win everything.

The United ones are just as bad.

No no board on the internet anywhere about anything is as bad as rawk.

Someone speaking a little bit of sense on rawk a couple of weeks back.

Corrupt? Come on NO ONE knows the evidence presented. I can't believe that this would happen if there was nothing on him. I know evra and mufc aren't releasing a statement, it'll be interesting if we hear anything from the FA.

The reaction

Get the fuck off this forum c*nt.

On their forum Sir Alex is filtered to automatically change to Mr. :laughing:

That's really really strange, RE: the Liverpool boards. Imagine a fan board where anyone unwilling to give the club complete blind faith and instead offering a bit of insight and common sense is punted outright? Only in Liverpool. Try any Aberdeen board and they're all going to be blasting their own players and manager. Mental.