aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

What seems to happen is that he looks round when the ball has been hoofed to see where the keeper is and sees him on the line. He turns back to face the ball which moves more than he thinks in the wind so he doesn't manage to get his head on it and it bounces off his thighs but it still goes to where he thinks the keeper is. Unfortunately for him Lindegaard has decided to move into position to collect the ball himself but doesn't bother shout for it assuming Jones'll just get out of the way.

Duff stuff from them both.

It shouldn't have happened. I blame Neanderphil mostly. He shouldn't have tried to shield the ball and be clever in that part of the pitch. It should have been route 1. "If in doubt, hoof it out". He should have been giving a kid in the second to back row at St James' Park a souvenir to take home by smashing the ball into the stands. Even if he thighed it to the keeper, Lindergaard can't pick it up or it's a Passback. or Backpass. I can't remember the order. They should change the name of that free kick to Tap n' Blast. Much more ample.

The United forums are in meltdown today. It's hilarious. Yesterday it was all LINDEGAAAAAARD: Zero goals conceded. Loads of experience. He's the Billy Big Bollocks. Spanish Dave is just a baby... Now they are both shit and United have to buy a goalkeeper before the City game. Individual club forums are a right laugh.

It's not really the end of the world. 3 points behind City is better a better position than United were in back in November being 5 points behind. Not that it matters. The season was over when Vidic was ruled out for the season. He's also going to be out for a bit of the start of the next season too. where's Tom Cleverley? He was only meant to be out til mid-December with a little muscle tear. C'mon Tom. Don't be a woofter.

It shouldn't have happened. I blame Neanderphil mostly. He shouldn't have tried to shield the ball and be clever in that part of the pitch. It should have been route 1. "If in doubt, hoof it out". He should have been giving a kid in the second to back row at St James' Park a souvenir to take home by smashing the ball into the stands. Even if he thighed it to the keeper, Lindergaard can't pick it up or it's a Passback. or Backpass. I can't remember the order. They should change the name of that free kick to Tap n' Blast. Much more ample.

You can thigh/knee it back and it's acceptable for the keeper to pick up. It is (was :( ) a Russell Anderson special.

I prefer 'passback'. It's better to scream at the ref than 'backpass'. PASSBACK!

Appalling decision by the club. A really poor effort from LFC all round. From preparing badly for the hearing, to the statement after the FA's verdict that was tantamount to a declaration of war on the FA. To now read the 'evidence' and decide not to appeal. No matter what rhetoric the club comes out with now, the headlines in the papers and Sky Sports (in other words what the masses see) is that LFC accept that their player used racist language and that he deserves an 8 game ban. The club had to take this to CAS to force the FA to climb down and apologise, and only then would the mud that was slung in our direction have been worthwhile. Now we are covered in mud from the press and sat quietly on the naughty step accepting we were wrong. I honestly cannot believe that we have accepted this.
Yet again with the Fowler 'snorting' celebration and this we've been completely stitched up by an organisation that makes North Korea look like a paragon of fairness.

Most of all I'd like to say a very sweet and most polite Fuck you to Patrice Evra who's silence is all the confirmation I need of his snidey, cowardly motives and actions. You'll get yours Patrice, life is funny like that.
I'm so ashamed of of my country right now, I don't think I will ever support England again.

From one page of one thread and that's with skimming the posts too long to read.

You can thigh/knee it back and it's acceptable for the keeper to pick up. It is (was :( ) a Russell Anderson special.

I prefer 'passback'. It's better to scream at the ref than 'backpass'. PASSBACK!

Was it nae more of a severin special? Russel maybe did it too but Seve using his thigh definitely springs to mind first.

I didn't know a thigh or a knee was allowed. It's not something that happens often. I bet Phil Jones didn't know that either. I saw his interview on Football Focus a few weeks ago. He sounds like he doesn't know alot.