aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

The huns used to do that with Craig Moore wearing 3 and Arthur Numan wearing 5. It made me angry.

That's because they use the Dutch numbering system where the back 4 are 2, 3, 4, 5 from right to left. It is also the basis for Dutch clubs and their national team.

6d4_1333228873

Russian fans taking things a bit too far again.

Probably not safe for work. I'm not sure. I'll let you decide, by describing it: They've taken the emblem of the opposing team (a roaring lion) and cut a hole in it's mouth. Then someone holds a giant cock, and slides it in and out of the lions mouth.

Pretty great.
  • Upvote 3

6d4_1333228873

Russian fans taking things a bit too far again.

Probably not safe for work. I'm not sure. I'll let you decide, by describing it: They've taken the emblem of the opposing team (a roaring lion) and cut a hole in it's mouth. Then someone holds a giant cock, and slides it in and out of the lions mouth.

Pretty great.

fence-post.jpg

Post Of The Day.

I hope Newcastle do it. Bit of an iffy set of remaining fixtures though. You should win the next three against Bolton, Stoke (both at home) and Wigan (away). Chelsea, Man City and Everton after that though, away, home and away respectively. I think you've got a good chance against City at home actually. Nobody has beaten Newcastle at St James' Park since December. That was pre-Cisse. City now seem to have jelly-legs as they can't stand the HEAT. Ba and Cisse will arsehole them.

I hope Wigan stay up, Martinez comes across as a good guy and I am always for a small team punching above their weight. Listening to the thrills and spills of Hayes & Yeading United v Cambridge United, 0-0 going into injury time if anyone is interested which I know they are not!

Could have had two red cards before half time. 4 absolutely shocking tackles, one of which should have been a straight red, a deliberate handball, and he hoofed the ball into the crowd when the referee pulled play back.

Hopefully the FA will punish him retrospectively for the knee high lunge on Song. That's a potential leg breaker. Looked nasty. Ball was on the ground. Just no need to do that. Pure malice. Horrible cunt.